Writing United and Commisions

I have used other approved scripts and I have purchased my own lists but I have never submitted my own script. I need to caveat" that by saying when I call it is for supplements though.

Cenla ... you can cold call with a scrubbed list and approved script and you can discuss plans and copayments as well.

I wonder how you guys set appointments ??? Do they know who you are, why you're calling, the plans youre stopping by with, do they have a contact number for you.

And guys ... I don't know what to tell you all, I do work 6 days a week 10 to 12 hours a day.

I'm only here to get information and direction ... I didn't expect so much hostility though. Seems like everyone here is a cynic ... must be hard to succeed when you only see the bad possibilities in life.

Cenla ... you can cold call with a scrubbed list and approved script and you can discuss plans and copayments as well.

I wonder how you guys set appointments ??? Do they know who you are, why you're calling, the plans youre stopping by with, do they have a contact number for you.

And guys ... I don't know what to tell you all, I do work 6 days a week 10 to 12 hours a day.

I'm only here to get information and direction ... I didn't expect so much hostility though. Seems like everyone here is a cynic ... must be hard to succeed when you only see the bad possibilities in life.

You go back and look @ my threads and opinions and if you see where I've been hostile I'll kiss your ass and give you 30 minutes to draw a crowd:D

Last edited:

Sorry for the hostility on my part, Agent Orange. I came across some real outlaw hit and run artists during the OEP this year so unfortunately that accounts for the cynicism.

I saw that you are appointed with many MA carriers. Who are the primary ones you've enrolled people in and why?

Back