Yellow Page Ad

NO, she does Henry, Spalding, and Lamar right now.

People still use the yellow pages to get out of jail.

Yellow Book is not the Yellow Pages. It is printed in highly localized editions. Has anyone used them?

I use the Yellow Book.
The highly localized edition is used in a highly localized location.
I use it under my monitor to raise it 3/8"

Yellow Book is not the Yellow Pages. It is printed in highly localized editions. Has anyone used them?

Some people down in Kentucky still use the Yellow Book.......................in their outhouses!

Last edited:
They've cold called me a few times over the past few years. Quite the slick pitch. They tout the number of distributions - but since it's free and they literally plop it on people's driveways that's meaningless.

The last rep said their surveys showed that people still go to the yellow pages over the internet. He spouted on about how it's faster to open the book and find a listing then it is to fire up your computer.

The rates were still beyond insanity and I can't believe people still bite.

They've cold called me a few times over the past few years. Quite the slick pitch. They tout the number of distributions - but since it's free and they literally plop it on people's driveways that's meaningless.

The last rep said their surveys showed that people still go to the yellow pages over the internet. He spouted on about how it's faster to open the book and find a listing then it is to fire up your computer.

The rates were still beyond insanity and I can't believe people still bite.

Obviously this rep "forgot" that today's computers have a button called "sleep mode" and whenever one wants to access Google it can be done so in literally 20 seconds?

:D

Back