Your Insurance Office

Backing up makes no sense because once the program needs to be reinstalled you're screwed. You really should just export all the data and use another program.

Rick

Thnx. Correction then: How do I export from one computer to another? I don't have a mega server, the computers are not connected. I'm a new agent for all express purposes, but have a new computer

Thnx. Correction then: How do I export from one computer to another? I don't have a mega server, the computers are not connected. I'm a new agent for all express purposes, but have a new computer

You can't. You can export the data to an excel file, but you can't install the program on a new computer.

I migrated over to ACT. Just gave up. There is no hope.

Rick

If I were a new agent I would not build my files into a software program that is no longer supported.

GREAT NEWS! I have now paid for the ability to unlock YIO.

So if you paid Frank for YIO and now are stuck just send me an email (PM's will be ignored) to insure(at)greenskyins(dot)com.

I'll be posting in the offers section since there will be a cost mainly to reimburse me for what I paid.

Rick

GREAT NEWS! I have now paid for the ability to unlock YIO. So if you paid Frank for YIO and now are stuck just send me an email (PM's will be ignored) to insure(at)greenskyins(dot)com. I'll be posting in the offers section since there will be a cost mainly to reimburse me for what I paid. Rick

Will it work on Windows 11?

Back