Your Job Is At Risk Of Elimination (Medicare-For-All)......

I really don't think M4A has a snowballs chance of passing. Even if the Dim's take both Houses and the Prez.

Certainly great to talk about free stuff to get you elected but politicians say anything to get elected.

Teddy Kennedy wanted free health insurance. So did Bill (I didn't inhale) Clinton.

Took a fast talking con man and a lying economist to make Obamacare happen.

I can't imagine lightning striking twice so close together.

But it still got done Obama even put out a fact-checking website which discredited all the facts saying what will happen, Calling it lies and misinformation which was parroted by the news

I never have seen anything like it before but I see it every day even now

If they had house senate and president I do think it would be the end of life as we know it

I think they are so threatened by a president that does not play their globalist games that is they got control again in the near future we might even wish for the Obama days

A few years ago we were grilling out with friends. Topic came up about refinancing the house. We had just done that and got a 3% rate, maybe 3.5%.

Our friends also just refinanced. They got an Obama loan at 2%.

We had excellent credit.

Their scores were in the mid 600's.

Wife went on Medicare shortly after that. She qualified for Extra Help.

Life isn't always fair.

No, life often isn't fair. It's extremely important for the government to help people who need it. Millennials who don't understand the concept of a loan doesn't really fall into the "life isn't fair" category though. College isn't necessary for a great career. The vast majority of people who's loans would be forgiven could easily do manual labor jobs on the weekends to make a couple extra hundred dollars a month to pay their student loan bills. America is the land of opportunity not forgiveness for poor decisions.

It's extremely important for the government to help people who need it.

I disagree but that's OK.

The govt has taken the place of the family breadwinner, friends, family and private charities. It has created a plantation mentality for far too many people.

The govt has been waging a war on poverty since 1964 and has succeeded in putting more folks on the dole than before 64.

The war on drugs started in 1971 and we also have more people addicted now than before.

If you ask me the govt needs to stop declaring these wars and encourage people to take care of themselves. They are failing miserably in the war games.

I think that Medicare for all, if it happens at all, would take a form more like current Medicare but with higher premiums for those under 65 and working. Private insurers would play a part like now with PDP's, Med Supps and MA's in various forms. I've had this conversation with a lot of people both conservative and liberal, and it seems that the more middle of the road to slightly liberal crowd are in agreement with this concept while the more conservative and liberal extremes are generally against it in opposite directions.

I’ve had this convo with Bernie lovers. They say, no it’s medicare for all!

I have had many conversations with Obama lovers when that bill was being discussed, When I said it will raise rates They were adamant that rates will be lower than ever before and remain there and will not add to the deficit or raise tax's

I’ve had this convo with Bernie lovers. They say, no it’s medicare for all!

They can say anything they wish, but Medicaid is the less expensive route.

The folks that brought us Obamacare expected all 57 states to expand Medicaid which would further erode the role of insurance carriers.

That didn't happen.

And since we are chatting about campaign promises, see if this rings a bell.

Yeah, that didn't live up to the promise as well.

They can say anything they wish, but Medicaid is the less expensive route.

The folks that brought us Obamacare expected all 57 states to expand Medicaid which would further erode the role of insurance carriers.

That didn't happen.

And since we are chatting about campaign promises, see if this rings a bell.

Yeah, that didn't live up to the promise as well.

Bob, if you listen to this video, "the ignorant one" mentions 57 states, then goes on to add 3 more. You'd think that someone running for President of his "adopted country" would know how many f*cking states we have!!! :mad:

So, there are 60 states...not 57. ;):laugh:

I'm always fascinated by people and politics. They can defend to the ends of the Earth someone affiliated with their party, but give no benefit of doubt to their opponents.

Healthcare has always been an issue. Prior to AMA health insurance was limited only to the healthy, or really shitty.

Now healthcare is more available, but much more expensive because the government subsidized it.

Personally, I agree that the government needs to regulate, but not subsidized healthcare.

Maybe after the current bill goes to law I'll start getting my SCUBA Life insurance site up. No one gives a shit really about life insurance.

Last edited:
Back