Your Job Is At Risk Of Elimination (Medicare-For-All)......

Did you mean to say something???

did you have a fact or something similar or just repeating my quote

I won't get into the tit for tat. I have stated my position and that is it.

The problem with repealing ANY social program that gives away free stuff is it can't be done. Even though very few people, 25 - 35 million (depending on whose facts you want to believe) benefitted from Obamacare when you try to take it away you would think 90% of the country is in favor of keeping it.

According to KFF only 11 million have "marketplace" plans.
Marketplace Enrollment, 2014-2019

So Obamacare in some form is here to stay.

I won't get into the tit for tat. I have stated my position and that is it.

The problem with repealing ANY social program that gives away free stuff is it can't be done. Even though very few people, 25 - 35 million (depending on whose facts you want to believe) benefitted from Obamacare when you try to take it away you would think 90% of the country is in favor of keeping it.

According to KFF only 11 million have "marketplace" plans.
Marketplace Enrollment, 2014-2019

So Obamacare in some form is here to stay.

I full-heartedly agree with your statement.

Had Republicans actually repealed the ACA cold, they would have faired way worse in the Midterms.

They would have had to replace and the plan would have had to been a lot better in regards to perception.

One thing about Obama, his branding definitely rivals Trump.

Okay, fair enough.. Evidence

1) Context- The writing you are "quoting" is titled, "Principles of Allocation of Scarce Medical Intervention."

Every single academic article has a short blurb at the beginning to summarize exactly what the premise is... So lets look at that.

"Allocation of very scarce medical interventions, such as organs or vaccines is a persistent ethical challenge."

Usually "reasonable" reading comprehension, the topic of this academic paper is allocating resources that are scarce, not creating a healthcare plan. Any quotes pulled from this article are not all falls conclusions for everything a person believes. It means that on this topic, this is and idea on how you allocate scarce resources.

Equating the two is mischaracterizing and pulling any information from this article that isn't associated with scarce resources is at best sketchy.

Emanual even states that the Complete Lives system is not associated with healthcare, just scarcity of resources.

2) Trojan Horse- Obama comments:

Taken out of context: The Annual conference of the AMA in June 15th 2013:

“…let me also address a illegitimate concern that's being put forward by those who are claiming that a public option is somehow a Trojan horse for a single-payer system. I'll be honest; there are countries where a single-payer system works pretty well. But I believe — and I've taken some flak from members of my own party for this belief — that it's important for our reform efforts to build on our traditions here in the United States. So when you hear the naysayers claim that I'm trying to bring about government-run health care, know this: They're not telling the truth.”

That was literally 5 minutes of research. You're pulling mischaracterized information and misquoting. For your hours and hours of research, you're assessment is based on an error in understanding.

I get it. You're used to people that are talking about "truthiness".

It's the concept where it "sounds right" but isn't.

Not going to continue to argue and the Full context videos are not there anymore, I had them and shared them many times when the healthcare law was being pushed they were there

I have seen thick it was 2 hour-long video with Emanuel I have seen him go over his chart, He went over how there is a Pie and we can't give an older person too much and take away from the younger who can give back to society You have enough of the quotes from it But I did have all that stuff in full context when the healthcare law was being introduced

As this stuff gets implemented this increases over time

The Obama quote about grandma I had heard the whole thing in context he did in fact what he said was saying Grandma should not be able to get Knee replacements when she might have 5 or 10 years left and it takes away from others

As far as the speech to the union which was a couple of years before he ran I did again have a copy and passed it along many times when the healthcare was being pushed

Again this was full in detail as if it were a plan of attack meeting. But it was a video from the Union so I am sure they made it go away and all I can get is quotes of pieces of it. In this the Trojan horse stuff I would not go on his public speeches but his privet Union speaking that was before he was president

The other quotes that you have of him were more about, the grandma stuff and some of his inconsistencies

It is not availed in full context any more I do wish I had that to give to you with all the details

I would not go this far If I did not know for certain what I say is Fact I did provide the quotes

However, you do have real quotes maybe not the full lectures but the real quotes from them

There was so much more I used to have it all But not after few years, Wish I could remember who it was that was speaking at a college at the time had the student chanting about not giving old people their healthcare money

However there is still enough out there to find the truth

Yeah, your quotes are mischaracterized; consistently. Which is the whole point.

You wanted evidence of that, it happened. If you want to offer something that clearly contradicts that those quotes were pulled in association to that paper, I'm happy to reconsider my stance.

So far, that hasn't happened

Yeah, your quotes are mischaracterized; consistently. Which is the whole point.

You wanted evidence of that, it happened. If you want to offer something that clearly contradicts that those quotes were pulled in association to that paper, I'm happy to reconsider my stance.

So far, that hasn't happened

How about you show me context what do you got?

I mean, that's been done. You're either having difficulty understanding it or don't want to.. either way, I think we both agree this is getting boring.

To get back to the op, I don't think that bill has a chance in hell of passing in it's current form. I think it's something to be aware of, not not something to worry about for the next few years.

I mean, that's been done. You're either having difficulty understanding it or don't want to.. either way, I think we both agree this is getting boring.

To get back to the op, I don't think that bill has a chance in hell of passing in it's current form. I think it's something to be aware of, not not something to worry about for the next few years.

where have you giving me any evidence other then what you say

You took me to task to provide for you evidence, beyond my hearsay, where have you done so?

where have you giving me any evidence other then what you say

You took me to task to provide for you evidence, beyond my hearsay, where have you done so?

Hearsay? I don't think it means what you think it means.

It's like Theology.. it's not what you think it means.

Read your own article and use 10th grade reading comprehension. Seriously, I'm not enabling you anymore.

Latest posts

Back