Your Primary way for leads?

I have several ideas on how to increase your Life Insurance Sales.

A great free lead source is living wills. You can find them for free just about anywhere. Just advertise Free Living Wills. Everyone that wants to get a free living will, is thinking about what if something bad happens to them and they don't want to put their family through something bad, when they can go ahead and take care of this problem today. That is the best time to sell them Life Insurance.

If you can't find a free living will, just contact me and I will send you one.

I also use Doorhangers. I can show you how to make your own door hangers very cheap. I use Door Hangers - Printing - DoorHangers.com

Having a website can really increase your sales.
Check out this link to learn more InsuranceWebToday.com offers $100 websites to insurance agents .

You can email me at [email protected] I will forward you a million ways to increase your sales.

You can look at my website also. Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC.

Last edited:
1. Referrals from Financial Planners - I'm the "Health Guy" for their clients. Great persistency:yes:
2. Referrals from clients and family/friends - not a constant stream, but it comes in bunches:)
3. Seminars at Libraries and YMCA's - FREE for me 100% ROI:idea:
4. Cold Calling on the phone - Best way to make friends, while not spending $4 a gallon for gas:jiggy:
5. Networking Meetings (not Blowhards Not Interested nor People Of Worthless Egos Reiterating Constantly Offensive Rancid Earthlings):bump:

I just did a test mailing offering free will kits. So far I have received over 4 % response in the same market area I have been getting less than 1% on all other mailers I tried.

I just did a test mailing offering free will kits. So far I have received over 4 % response in the same market area I have been getting less than 1% on all other mailers I tried.

Please let us know how those convert to Final Expense or Med Supps..or WHATEVER sales.. Very curious to know. Thanks!

website
Cold calling/DM
referrals

I getting ready to re develope my website for 4th quarter

Pressing my cold calling to 400 a month.

Referrals are really my weakest source. I will ask a couple of times but then back off because I do not want to look like I am begging for biz.

I've been on about 15 appointments so far running the free will kit leads. I've closed 2 FE , 1 med supp and have 6 people interested in MA plans.

I've been on about 15 appointments so far running the free will kit leads. I've closed 2 FE , 1 med supp and have 6 people interested in MA plans.

Those are awesome numbers. Am I safe to assume you sent out 1,000 and got those numbers? That's great. I think it's a real win/win because they are getting a valuable service and you're making relationships ((and sales)) out of it.

Would you mind sharing which company did your mailing and if they're using a stock piece or one you created? Thanks again for sharing this info!

I do my own mailings, letter with postage paid return card.
I also hand write the addresses. My last mailing I sent out bulk rate with my name and address on it and only got a 2
% return. I'm going back to only putting their address on the envelope with a postage stamp. That seems to make a big difference.

Its a time consuming pain in the butt to do it all by hand
but my ROI is worth it.

Back