#1 in Yahoo Search

Do you do any SEO with it? If not, does it get any traffic? "Michigan Term Quotes" would seem to be a decent domain.

I did some... Still working on it. Lots of domains, lots of work. Termsales.com gets the most traffic, but it is older.

LevelTermQuotes.com - Compare life insurance quotes from the top companies gets an SEO score of 91%:
Leveltermquotes.com - Level Term Quotes

So does WorldFinancialServices.com - Compare life insurance quotes from the top companies, VegasFinancialGroup.com - Compare life insurance quotes from the top companies, MyTermAgent.com - Compare life insurance quotes from the top companies, etc... Like I said, I have a bunch of these, most of them are pretty new. My crown jewel, WorldFinancialServices.com - Compare life insurance quotes from the top companies, I have owned since 2002, but I haven't done much with it until recently.

Awesome! Looks like you stumbled across that ranking on accident? I own a web development and design company that does a lot of Search Engine Optimization. There are two major things google looks for in a page: importance and relevance. The domain name, your title, and the first lines of text are looking what is getting you up there!

Thanks... Now if I could just get to the top of Google.

Hopefully this translates into some good leads. I'd LOVE to stop making the lead companies rich!!!

Thanks... Now if I could just get to the top of Google.

Hopefully this translates into some good leads. I'd LOVE to stop making the lead companies rich!!!

Not to bust your bubble, but traffic will be minimal and I doubt that term has a very high conversion rate.

Your ranking for that Term in "Yahoo" only due to your Domain name. Google is a whole different ballgame. You want to be focused on targeting relevant buying terms, traffic means nothing if the terms are not targeted and convert.

Your ultimate goal is to rank for 100's of relevant buying terms not just one or two or three. Especially if you rank for broad keyword phrases such as "level term quotes" = No documented Traffic for that term

The closest term that would even be close to your market is
level term life insurance quotes --73 unique searches on Google, Wont pay the Bills and still way too broad.

"Texas Term Life Insurance" (Yahoo) Page #1 posititon 3--------Good
www.TexasTermBroker.com

"Pennsylvania Long Term Care Partnership" (Google) Page 1 position 4 & 5 -Really Good
www.LongTermCarePA.com

"Buy Georgia Health Insurance" (Google) Page #1 position 4---- Great
www.GeorgiaInsuranceShop.com

SEO is not a guessing game or all the Myths that so many talk about. Nor does it take 6-12 months to rank for relevant buying terms. Its a sophisticated system designed to provide the "Customer" the best relevant unique content on related searched terms that are unique and niche to that search term entered.

The key to SEO? Proper Keyword Research and finding all the 1000's of unique relevant keyword phrases that are "pains" or "problems".

Then you must understand how to structure your website and market your website to naturally rank in the Search Engine Results for all these relevant coverting terms.

I just attended a Conference last week, The most shocking fact that Google presented to us: 50% of the Daily Search Terms entered each day into Google Search, "Have never been entered Before"

Why? The average number of words a person enters in Google Search Box for a query
4-7 Words.

The Niche Long Tail Keywords is where the $Money$ is at.

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the search term "level term life quotes" is not a highly searched term. There is about 1 search per day done on Yahoo for that term. I just checked into it. Do you have a stat counter on your page? You could see how many clicks you get per month that come from that search term as well as where all of your traffic comes from.

Yes everyone, I know that this is not the highest searched keyword. It's a new site and I was happy to even see it place in the search engine for anything. With that said, most of my traffic is paid traffic and "life quotes" is the #1 term that brings traffic to my site.

Back