2017 FFM Registration

I am 80% done I think. The refresher was pre-populated for me in MLS. No way I am paying any money to AHIP or NAHU when I am not even sure I will be paid any commissions next year.

There is truly no need to use either NAHU or AHIP for the Refresher course, it's $0 on the CMS site and pretty straightforward to use

Did you see a place to put a WBE NPN number?

https://www.regtap.info/faq_viewe.php?i=17084

FAQ ID: 17084 Publish Date: 08/04/2016

Program Area:
Agent Broker

Primary Category:
Agents and Brokers in the FFMs

Secondary Category:
Registration and Training

Question:
Where in my Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) profile do I enter the National Producer Numbers (NPNs) for a web-based entity for which I am an authorized representative?

Answer:
The MLMS profile will capture up to three (3) sets of information. The first profile, which is required, is the agent's or broker's business contact information and personal NPN. Next, the agent or broker has the option to select one (1) or two (2) additional sets of profile fields to indicate that he or she is the authorized representative for either a web-broker and/or a corporate entity other than a web-broker. For more information on this process, including step-by-step instructions and screenshots, see the “How to Add an Agent, Broker, or Web-broker Corporate Entity's NPN to the FFM Registration Completion List” video, which you can access from the “General Resources” section of the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage (http://go.cms.gov/CCIIOAB)

Non thus far as I've been able to tell.

Some comp data loading in back office that is conflicting with what is the current "Standard" but nothing confirmed.

The Refresher training is for those who were previously certified for 2016, there is no need to take the full course.

How do you get past the refresher? I don't see an option to skip them.

Ok, guess I found answer. It's in TRAINING OPTIONS. If individual and SHOP are done, do you have to do the refresher to complete and PRINT certificate?

How do you get past the refresher? I don't see an option to skip them.

Ok, guess I found answer. It's in TRAINING OPTIONS. If individual and SHOP are done, do you have to do the refresher to complete and PRINT certificate?

The Refresher was assigned to me by CMS, I completed the course and printed the Certificate without taking the full curriculum.

Someone want to remind me why I should still get certified.
I'm down to 1 carrier left that pays a commission (maybe/doubtful).

I was told by a carrier rep that in-force business that I have that renews on-exchange next year will "probably" be paid at the renewal rate that was in my agreement at the time the business was originally placed, even if new business goes to 0%.

Doing the math, it was worth 2 hours of my time to renew my FFM certification, even if it doesn't pan out or they were wrong. Some of my people (go figure) really like their on-ex plan. Mostly the <200% of FPL crowd.

Back