38 Yr Old Male, Hrt Attk Surgery/stints 2 Yrs, 2 Mos. Ago

Pretty new in the field and here so asking for forum's field expertise. Above Wisconsin male had heart attack, stint surgery (01/2013) and on Meds now. FE GI only option that I'm aware of. NGL Asset Guard is one possibility but would like your thoughts. Read the threads and see Columbian MDO mentioned and I'll check that. Am I missing another option? Thx.

Pretty new in the field and here so asking for forum's field expertise. Above Wisconsin male had heart attack, stint surgery (01/2013) and on Meds now. FE GI only option that I'm aware of. NGL Asset Guard is one possibility but would like your thoughts. Read the threads and see Columbian MDO mentioned and I'll check that. Am I missing another option? Thx.
there's got to be a place for this guy. If you want in on the medications I think settlers Silver would work. There is another thread in the FE forum about ages under 45. Check that thread out. It will have all the companies that you're looking for. And see if there's anybody in there that only has a two year look back.

I'm thinking maybe United heritage. Check them out.

I will look for that under age 45 thread too. The two year look back is key and that's what I thought would help him here, since it's been two yrs, two mos. His age actually seems to hurt him.

I will look for that under age 45 thread too. The two year look back is key and that's what I thought would help him here, since it's been two yrs, two mos. His age actually seems to hurt him.

Standard Life & Accident Level $10K for $33.35 MBD. He can get up to $75 with no script check. They do a POS with no decision at end.

What meds? .

Crestor, Metopropol, Nitrostat, Lisinopril

----------

Called Settlers, can't qualify for Silver and aged under for Bronze.

----------

Standard Life And Accident appears to be the one in this situation. Spoke to them this afternoon.
Waiting to get their info. to confirm. Thx goillini52.

Crestor, Metopropol, Nitrostat, Lisinopril

----------

Called Settlers, can't qualify for Silver and aged under for Bronze.

----------

Standard Life And Accident appears to be the one in this situation. Spoke to them this afternoon.
Waiting to get their info. to confirm. Thx goillini52.

I can't imagine that the nitro is not gonna be a deal killer. Especially if he actually uses it.

Back