450 FE Apps on Phone

Who really cares, just cause he did(or didnt) does NOT mean that anyone else would have the same success.

People that just work work work MAKE money, the ones that are always looking for the next great "thing" NEVER do.

The problem is that you always bring "YOU" to the next place and 9 times out 10 its "you" thats the problem, you either have it or you don't.

People that have it, will always make money and the guys that don't, won't.

It really is that simple, the quicker you learn and understand this the better off you will be.

**If this post offends you, I promise that "YOU" are the problem. (not directed to anyone)

Amen brother.

Honey, I have GREAT news! I've been promoted to a telemarketer today.

Honey, I have GREAT news! I've found a way to make twice the income in the same time. And I don't have to crank the car up!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I believe you pay for your mail drops, the leads that respond are yours only for 30 days. After 30 days all agents in that group have access to everyone elses's leads. Not good.
Also the Pres. of this group was trained to sell FE over the phone by our agency about 5 yrs. ago. Then he and his son left to do this. They would each write $7k-$10k EVERY week each on the phone selling FE. Their lead mgmt. system not good for the agents, at least when I talked to them couple yrs. ago.

Last edited:
Honey, I have GREAT news! I've found a way to make twice the income in the same time. And I don't have to crank the car up!
I believe you pay for your mail drops, the leads that respond are yours only for 30 days. After 30 days all agents in that group have access to everyone elses's leads. Not good.
Also the Pres. of this group was trained to sell FE over the phone by our agency about 5 yrs. ago. Then he and his son left to do this. They would each write $7k-$10k EVERY week each on the phone selling FE. Their lead mgmt. system not good for the agents, at least when I talked to them couple yrs. ago.

I would wager you anything you want to wager that you cannot make twice Newby's income selling FE by phone. You want some of that?

Jdeasy; there you go again...being a thorn in my BUTT. Try another location.

You made the stupid post. I sure as hell didn't post it for you. You certainly have pain, but, it's self administered.

Do you see yourself in the advertisement? I'm sure being a telemarketer must suck, but, you claim you chose that route willingly.

SURPISE SURPRISE!!

gomerpyle.jpg

Back