$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

Here's what you do. In the late 80's when I was living in DC some guy made hundreds per day going to metro stations wearing a nice suit with a briefcase and asking people for $2 for a metro pass because he lost his wallet.

There you go.

"I think "realistic" would be more like it - you haven't got a prayer - and obviously you're not gettin' it. Instead of beating a dead horse with a losing proposition, better to move on to a potential winner."

You said something that could happen. That would be realistic. You haven't got a prayer is your opinion based on nothing. Its ok though because most people bash what they don't know. And I am not beating a dead horse because if you will notice I changed my proposition to show that I am flexible on financing terms. I have talked with several people and found that without collateral this offer was more in tune with finding an investor.

"and obviously you're not gettin' it" -- You are to funny!

The point that you are missing is that WE all do know what will happen because we are all in the business and have worked "your revolutionary plan". The worst part is that your past experiences show that the loan wont get paid back (which you supplied).

Here's a deal for you, I'll give 100.00 to stop begging, it really is embarrassing and I dont even know you.

These are the people trying to borrow money over the internet from strangers.....

Attachments

• nigerian2-scammer_www-txt2pic-com.jpg
    nigerian2-scammer_www-txt2pic-com.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 23
Just curious crons79, you started this thread over two weeks ago. In that time, how many people have you talked to about insurance? How many applications have you taken? There are agents all across this country who have written business in that period of time without using one single internet lead. What is stopping you from doing the same?

It's easier if someone just gives you the money!

Just curious crons79, you started this thread over two weeks ago. In that time, how many people have you talked to about insurance? How many applications have you taken? There are agents all across this country who have written business in that period of time without using one single internet lead. What is stopping you from doing the same?

You guys are so negative. If you don't have anything positive to add then don't add anything at all. You don't know me, my system, or my experience.

Not to be negative, but was it this system and experience that resulted in you achieving a credit score of 630? (Which by the way is NOT average, it's poor.) In fact, even in friendlier lending environments, a 630 was considered sub-prime.

If you wanted to borrow money in real estate, you would have to use the title of a home and a hard money lender might be willing to lend at a rate of 40-50% interest on a short term loan.

You're too much of a risk, and should focus more on the positive tips and best practices that you can find on this forum. It is possible to start with virtually nothing, but you will certainly be unable to sit in a comfortable office and wait for sales to come in.

Latest posts

Back