$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

You would be surprised what I was doing with that credit score 8 years ago. But alas times have changed. lol

I don't expect anything from this thread. Its just funny to watch certain people fall all over themselves now. I have read over a 100 threads on here and learn as much as I can from anyone. Thanks for the input.

As you mature in the business, you will be able to read the same threads and get even more out of them. The problem is that if you don't implement what you learn you won't get anywhere.

As an investor I would be somewhat concerned about two items in your request; 1) the amount of money you are seeking varies by 40%, and 2) the amount of interest you are wanting/willing to pay varies by 50%.

Further, your goal is to repay this loan in 6 months, which assumes you are only generating roughly $1,100/per month to apply towards the loan; which is a far cry from the 300% you believe you will be able to generate in that same time frame.

Your 30 page business plan is useless without the financial statement to back it up.

Show me some pending business and I would be happy to provide you an advance against your future flow of receivables.

You had the same 630 for 8 years.
You would be surprised what I was doing with that credit score 8 years ago. But alas times have changed. lol

I don't expect anything from this thread. Its just funny to watch certain people fall all over themselves now. I have read over a 100 threads on here and learn as much as I can from anyone. Thanks for the input.

Sorry John, but his best bet is to go find a regular 9-5 job. He's tried insurance and can't make a living doing it. He's unwilling to get out and hump it like you and I and thousands of others did when we first started. The only thing $6k-$10k would have done for me when I started is paid my bills for a few months while I was out beating the bushes.

I was busted when I got into the biz too. I printed my first batch of flyers off my printer and headed out BtoB. Worked just fine for me. I wrote 220K in business within 3 months, won "Quick Start" and a trip to Cabo.

Back