$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

This would be pretty close:

Money loaned. Two payments come in on time for $100 each. The third doesn't arrive. You answer your phone. What? Man, I mailed that over a week ago. Let me resent it.

Third check arrives 2 weeks late. Forth check doesn't arrive, call and go to VM. Call again, VM and send 4 unreturned emails. You finally call back a week later and I hear the "promise" that although you don't have the $100 that your faith in the Lord will make sure it's in the mail within a week.

A week comes and goes. I call again: "The number you're are calling is not in service." Now I'm left with emailing, which you're not replying to.

I sent a certified letter to your address but it gets returned to me as "undeliverable."

No thanks.

You guys are so negative. If you don't have anything positive to add then don't add anything at all. You don't know me, my system, or my experience. You are just painting a very negative picture of something you have not inquired about any of the details.

If you were really smart... I will refrain from what I am thinking and say "have a nice day!" :)

"I think "realistic" would be more like it - you haven't got a prayer - and obviously you're not gettin' it. Instead of beating a dead horse with a losing proposition, better to move on to a potential winner."

You said something that could happen. That would be realistic. You haven't got a prayer is your opinion based on nothing. Its ok though because most people bash what they don't know. And I am not beating a dead horse because if you will notice I changed my proposition to show that I am flexible on financing terms. I have talked with several people and found that without collateral this offer was more in tune with finding an investor.

"and obviously you're not gettin' it" -- You are to funny!

See I knew you would reply with a mean comment. I was keeping it positive and nice. I hope you are not like this with your clients!

This kinda reminds me of when I used to work for one of the big insurance company's and I would talk to my boss about selling over the phone and he was like it can't be done and I got made fun of. Then I turned in three apps one week and he asked me how I met them and I said they were internet leads and I mailed them the app. He stuttered for a good minute or two trying to figure out how I did that. Needless to say I didn't stay there much longer after that.

"You can't fix stupid." - "They call me Tater Salad"
-Ron White

Then I turned in three apps one week and he asked me how I met them and I said they were internet leads and I mailed them the app.

Well, that's a game changer then - I don't know what I was thinking!

If you wrote three apps through the mail "one week", no doubt you'll have people lined up around the block to loan you money at a low interest rate with no collateral, income, credit or clue.

I can't believe you haven't been "funded" already...

Back