A Med Supp Co that actually knows how to sell them?

20th Maine

Super Genius
It was our (another broker I work closely with) intention this year to focus on Med Supps.

We found a carrier that has a Plan N for $97 a month--in a state where BC Plan Fs are like $200

However, that carrier and in fact NONE of the ones we have looked at have any marketing materials worth using. "WE ARE A WONDERFUL FIRM" in 32 pt type and oh yes $97 a month in 6 pt type--almost like a disclaimer

Anyone know a Med Supp carrier with 1. Fabulous rates (a Plan N is a plan N) and 2. Actually might have some DM cards/flyers etc that showcase the rate?

PMs are OK too if you like

It was our (another broker I work closely with) intention this year to focus on Med Supps.

We found a carrier that has a Plan N for $97 a month--in a state where BC Plan Fs are like $200

However, that carrier and in fact NONE of the ones we have looked at have any marketing materials worth using. "WE ARE A WONDERFUL FIRM" in 32 pt type and oh yes $97 a month in 6 pt type--almost like a disclaimer

Anyone know a Med Supp carrier with 1. Fabulous rates (a Plan N is a plan N) and 2. Actually might have some DM cards/flyers etc that showcase the rate?

PMs are OK too if you like

I would say we need to start with some zip codes here as many companies are great in one area, but not so much in another. I'll be glad to help if you'll supply a zip code or two.

Oh we KNOW where we want to hit--and we found the rates---but of course the State wants to be SURE that Medicare beneficiaries do NOT get any information that would actually be useful. So I asked for the carriers DM pieces and they were worthless

The piece is the thing

Oh we KNOW where we want to hit--and we found the rates---but of course the State wants to be SURE that Medicare beneficiaries do NOT get any information that would actually be useful. So I asked for the carriers DM pieces and they were worthless

The piece is the thing

So you're seemingly declining the help offered with a know-it-all attitude? Why did you bother posting to begin with?

The brochures wont close the sale for you...the biggest companies, with the biggest marketing budget will have the flashier materials... Zig Ziglar said "if the problem is big enough, the customer will WANT you to solve it for them."

The brochures wont close the sale for you...the biggest companies, with the biggest marketing budget will have the flashier materials... Zig Ziglar said "if the problem is big enough, the customer will WANT you to solve it for them."
So people that arent aware of an alternative are sitting at home and all of a sudden they JUMP UP and go OH MY GAWD WHATS THAT GUYS NAME?? The one I never heard of and I dont know why I am calling him! But I gotta call him! Sorry I dont follow.

"Anyone know a Med Supp carrier with 1. Fabulous rates (a Plan N is a plan N) and 2. Actually might have some DM cards/flyers etc that showcase the rate?"

If not, thanks for reading and have a great day

The piece is the thing

Seems to me you are trying to go about this backwards now. You should figure out if the company is competitive for you and then find out if they have the type of brochures, etc that you are looking for. Otherwise you'll be finding a lot of companies that have great brochures but you won't be able to use them competitively.

Back