ACA ObamaCare 2018 - Rules, Premiums, Info, Etc.

There is no fix for Obamacare - just a long slow slide down into unaffordable coverage for the worker bees and entitlement demands from the grasshoppers -
that will crash and burn by it's own weight - it was always only about votes -smoke and mirrors - that's why it really is Obitemecare

Not sure how this will ruin Obama Plan.

Are you saying that no boarders with "association plans" will create such a demand that ACA will fall off the Map?

Thanks

Mike, since ObamaCare is failing, the Executive Order will simply convert the ACA into a "pool" for those that are; 1.) sick, and those who are 2.) below 300% of FPL.

Health insurance plans that use associations as their legal vehicle for customer enrollment, will siphon off everyone who doesn't fit one of the above two categories. In fact, tons of upper-middle income people (who are relatively healthy) aren't enrolled in ObamaCare anyway. They are on Short Terms, Christian MedShares, Scheduled Beneft plans, or totally without insurance...thanks to ObamaScrew's hellishly high premiums and anemic medical provider networks.

Speaking of Short Term Medical plans, President Trump's forthcoming Executive Order will not only enable association-connected health insurance plans, but enable STMs to be 1 year in length again. That's super news!

More Info Here: https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...-give-obamacare-planned-parenthood-treatment/
:yes:

I can't find the STATE forums. So I'll ask here. Does anyone know if CIGNA and AMBETTER are paying on-exchange commissions in 2018?

Prices NOW live on hc.gov.

And it is UGLY in TN.

Ugly everywhere. I also just found out Kaiser is not paying anything in Virginia, so everyone in Northern VA will have no agents to buy from because nobody is paying any commissions. Not sure if Anthem is jumping on the no comp bandwagon yet.

Back