Accendo is a breeze ?

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I've read that accendo is a breeze... I havent found them to be a breeze.. each client went to uw and no instant approval. for ex.. a 2/02 app with a 2/08 draft date is still in u/w. thinking if no decison is given by draft date,, poor u/w,,, anyone do better with them? I find no clients got an instant approval,, though they did get approved after 5 days or more. a long time to wait.

That’s because their the hot new company everyone’s throwing everything from their garbage at to regular clients . Also one of the highest comps on the street at 135% plus for agents . Much like Aetna of old . Everyone and their mother in telesales using as it almost too easy to be true .

That’s because their the hot new company everyone’s throwing everything from their garbage at to regular clients . Also one of the highest comps on the street at 135% plus for agents . Much like Aetna of old . Everyone and their mother in telesales using as it almost too easy to be true .

Where do you get that Accendo pays out 135% as street level?

I never said that was street level but that commission with the right imo can be had for an individual producer. Just have a relationship with one . A lot of IMO’s will pay out if your no trouble. Got to shop around.

Back