Admiral Life Can Kiss My ***

I like AIMC. You obviously were let go for a reason that you are not willing to share. Maybe you were rolling business? I have not had any problems with them since I originally started this thread.

Really, it was nothing of the kind. I liked them and promoted them to our agents, and they were priced well in a number of states. That's why it's disappointing.

I like AIMC. You obviously were let go for a reason that you are not willing to share. Maybe you were rolling business? I have not had any problems with them since I originally started this thread.

That is funny. You blast them to kingdom come in the first post of the thread, albeit well over a year ago, and now the are sweet. Chuckling... :swoon:

So were you able to get the original two policies issued, or did you place them somewhere else..? Just curious, cause I like to keep all this stuff straight. :biggrin:

I was able to get them placed somewhere else. They have POS interview now that really helps out.
I learned that you really shouldn't post something in the heat of the moment. I was frustrated about money and didn't hold back.

I was able to get them placed somewhere else. They have POS interview now that really helps out.
I learned that you really shouldn't post something in the heat of the moment. I was frustrated about money and didn't hold back.

I do the same thing, too often. There should be a two week delay on some of my posts. :)

Well, maybe, God willing you'll never have any trouble with them. I'm just looking for a first cause. I heard they were owned by Wells Fargo, and that bank may have just been added to the FDIC list of troubled banks, since they took some huge losses this year, but then I was told Wells Fargo had sold them 2 years ago, so there went my theory. Of course they may still be in financial trouble. If anyone else gets a termination letter without cause let me know.

I endorse www.healthleadsnow.com

How much did they pay you for your endorsement? You really are a MEGA Dollar producer.... Your like a NASCAR driver... Or maybe it is more like Mike Jordan... Way to branch out
:D

P.S. I endorse the Senior-Advisor!!!

have been reading forum without posting for a couple of weeks. fairly new to the business but this is a topic that i wanted to add to...

i got licensed with RNA a month ago b/c they had good rates in one of the states i was working. have dealt with Wakely on my first couple of cases and they have been a nightmare to get business issued with. i have had a pending OPEN ENROLLMENT case with them for about 3 1/2 weeks now. every day i talk to someone different who gives me some sort of run around. the last thing was that some of the print on the cover sheet was not legible enough so the entire application had to be re-done and signed and dated by applicant. i wouldnt have known about this problem had i not been making my regular calls to check on app status to find it out. they werent going to provide any sort of notification, just waiting on me to call i guess. the case got a policy number, then when i used that policy number on the next call said it didnt exist (asked to speak to someone else and they found it). every time i call the person i talk to is more clueless than the last.
the 2nd case is no better, wakely difficult to deal with about everything, etc etc.

so i have been trying to steer my business away from them if at all possible. not that my few apps would make a difference but i figure if i can get business with half as much time invested talking to unintelligible people, i'm twice as productive, right...
ok, that was pointless venting but it did make me feel better so thats worth something i guess....

Back