Admiral Life Can Kiss My ***

I endorse www.healthleadsnow.com

How much did they pay you for your endorsement? You really are a MEGA Dollar producer.... Your like a NASCAR driver... Or maybe it is more like Mike Jordan... Way to branch out
:D

P.S. I endorse the Senior-Advisor!!!

:cool: What I cannot endorse things without being compensated?:cool: That cheap B*st*rd wouldn't give me anything.

You on the other hand, you are getting paid to endorse me. ( a little bit anyway):jiggy:

Fact is we were probably selling too much and they either didn't want that much open enrollment business or we were too much competition for those other agencies that had exclusive contracts and who thought they'd be doing themselves a favor by cutting us in but then realized they weren't. We did our job too well.

I don't think they really have exclusive contracts. We were just fed that line of bull to avoid telling us the real story. I think what happened was something like this. Our FMO uses competing companies in some of the same states. One of the companies got wind that they were contracting us with a competing company and either pulled their contract or threatened to pull it if they didn't drop the other company, and so they had to pull ours. That or something like it is probably what happened.

Last edited:
Back