Aetna plans dropped . As expected not good

Cigna is looking great in FL. Medical and dental benefits are exactly the same next year. No DED on drugs but the brand name copays did go up.
As I mentioned before, cigna probably keeping their pig look cute for their pending sale to HSC. You write them this year, you will be moving them all next yr. IMO

As I mentioned before, cigna probably keeping their pig look cute for their pending sale to HSC. You write them this year, you will be moving them all next yr. IMO
I just told my friend that . If I’m not mistaken I saw no drug deductible

I have maybe 15 with them. I doubt I’ll do much more with them but I’m still happy to see them good next year.

Didn't drastically change in michigan. but since it's not in major network, we will see how that goes....

Luckily I didn't write too much of it.

I'll write a little of it, MA for vets for the dental bucket. Not too shabby at $3500 dental bucket, and for veterans who go to VA for medical, this is still viable option. Only $70 on the part B give back...

Didn't drastically change in michigan. but since it's not in major network, we will see how that goes....

Luckily I didn't write too much of it.
Ya the 590 drug deductible and 25 % t3 when other Michigan base companies are zero and 42 dollars is a no go, funny I have 3 mapd with them and all 3 are in area they are leaving

Ya the 590 drug deductible and 25 % t3 when other Michigan base companies are zero and 42 dollars is a no go, funny I have 3 mapd with them and all 3 are in area they are leaving
Right....I'll move a few. 11 ish

never got any complaints on it, but you know, MyMichigan

didn't write a ton of it bc I came across docs in my area who wouldn't accept Aetna

You doing HAP in michigan? If so, any thoughts? I think theyre pretty darn good and like that they also have Delta even if I despise dental -- light on benny cards...but outside of that...good and easy for me Certs are ready as of yesterday I think...should do that today...

I never see much in here about HAP but considering doing more. I did do quite a bit my 1st year and still have almost every one in place. Only lose the client to passing away... Zero complaints.

Right....I'll move a few. 11 ish

never got any complaints on it, but you know, MyMichigan

didn't write a ton of it bc I came across docs in my area who wouldn't accept Aetna

You doing HAP in michigan? If so, any thoughts? I think theyre pretty darn good and like that they also have Delta even if I despise dental -- light on benny cards...but outside of that...good and easy for me Certs are ready as of yesterday I think...should do that today...

I never see much in here about HAP but considering doing more. I did do quite a bit my 1st year and still have almost every one in place. Only lose the client to passing away... Zero complaints.
Hap is real strong, regular mapd and lis they will lead the way,

They don’t even have the courage to show dsnp food card amount . 7 days $380 a day in hospital on regular plan . Food card $10 a month . Can buy a box of crackers

Aetna is dropping the most popular HMO products for both Houston & San Antonio.
In true Aetna form, I’m sure that it expects us to switch these members over to their newly “preferred” plan yet again. Aetna agent managers are not answering their phones. 😳

Back