Agency Management Website Integration

robb01

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Was wondering if something like this existed. Im wanting a place for customers to be able to login and access basic information regarding their policies, ie. billing due date, print id cards, etc.

I know that this is available through most carriers sites for customers, but I want something that I can make available on my site.

Does anything like this exist?

Interesting idea but why would you want to do that? It could be an updating nightmare.

Just so clients can have instant access, less servicing on our end hopefully. Some of our carriers have little to no online presence, and it would be nice to have something available for clients with those carriers.

it is possible if you are a captive agent, and your company has something set up to do that.

but if you're independent, it is damn near impossible because most companies aren't set up for it.

as an example, I carry progressive, and my progressive clients can access their policy via my website. but clients from my other companies can't do it because they don't have anything like that in place.

and as far as having a one-stop webpage where customers of different companies can all access their policies at one web location (which is what it sounds like you're looking for).... if it exists, I've never heard of it.

Last edited:
Why not send them a PDF file with instructions for putting it on their desktop or in a folder in My Documents? Much quicker and easier for the client to access and a whole lot less hassle and less expensive for the agent to do it that way..

I have all my policies in PDF format in a folder. It's much easier for me to access than screwing around going to a website.

Back