Agent Rankings

Majority of companies rank agents and agencies (uplines) separately.

Then maybe I a miss understanding it. so it is impossible for an agent to rank higher then a manager. I know someone who I thought told me had an agent in his downline that ranked higher then him.

Then maybe I a miss understanding it. so it is impossible for an agent to rank higher then a manager. I know someone who I thought told me had an agent in his downline that ranked higher then him.
You can rank higher than your manager individually, but I don't see how you personally could rank higher than your manager's downline...unless the rest of his downline had a bunch of kickbacks.

You can rank higher than your manager individually, but I don't see how you personally could rank higher than your manager's downline...unless the rest of his downline had a bunch of kickbacks.

I guess I just misworded it earlier or it was misunderstood, I had meant individually the whole time.

The manager I knew took a lot of time to help his agents out, so I don’t know what he was making off his agents but he had a couple that ranked higher then him.

I guess I just misworded it earlier or it was misunderstood, I had meant individually the whole time.

The manager I knew took a lot of time to help his agents out, so I don’t know what he was making off his agents but he had a couple that ranked higher then him.
Oh, okay. If your manager's training agents, that's bound to affect his personal production.

Also, I know of managers who've let the agent they're training sign a piece of business to break the ice and get a little money in their pocket, which would also cut down on the manager's personal production.

Not unusual for an agent to rank higher then their manager in person production. After all, their entire focus is personal sales whereas the manger is at least partly focused on helping his/her agents..

Oh, okay. If your manager's training agents, that's bound to affect his personal production.

Also, I know of managers who've let the agent they're training sign a piece of business to break the ice and get a little money in their pocket, which would also cut down on the manager's personal production.

how long do you have to be in this business before you get a downline, or is that all negotiated with an imo.

how long do you have to be in this business before you get a downline, or is that all negotiated with an imo.
You should be in it until you're successful and you know what you're talking about.

A lot of guys want to start a downline(often at the urging of a MLM type FMO). before they've successfully sold insurance themselves and it's like the blind leading the blind. Would you want to have an upline that didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? :skeptical:

You should be in it until you're successful and you know what you're talking about.

A lot of guys want to start a downline(often at the urging of a MLM type FMO). before they've successfully sold insurance themselves and it's like the blind leading the blind. Would you want to have an upline that didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? :skeptical:

I know what your saying. But how does it work is it a different contract or is do they start giving you agents.

Back