Agent Rankings

I know what your saying. But how does it work is it a different contract or is do they start giving you agents.
I'm not the one to answer that question, but you have to give your downline a smaller contract than you have if you want to make any money.

You should ask Spur City, who was the 1st person to comment to you. He has a downline and could explain this to you. :yes:

I'm not the one to answer that question, but you have to give your downline a smaller contract than you have if you want to make any money.

You should ask Spur City, who was the 1st person to comment to you. He has a downline and could explain this to you. :yes:

Thanks you actually gave a good answer. It works kinda like real Estate where agents are on splits.

Yeah I am. I kinda have a side project, or I should say a full time project going on which is why I was looking to do it on the side.

I shooting for the sky and thinking about management because someone I know was able to come to the industry and immediately become a MGA, he also had I think about 5 years of sale management and training where he actually ran sales meetings and took rep calls until the last rep was home a night.

Yeah I am. I kinda have a side project, or I should say a full time project going on which is why I was looking to do it on the side.

I shooting for the sky and thinking about management because someone I know was able to come to the industry and immediately become a MGA, he also had I think about 5 years of sale management and training where he actually ran sales meetings and took rep calls until the last rep was home a night.
Do you think that you're qualified to train new agents? :huh:

Back