Agents Coming Back to Save Business

The solution is not to sell that crappy fraternal Canadian company that's not even a real life insurance carrier.

Oh come on now :D, that crappy fraternal has some of the best rates in North America, they have an office in Buffalo, NY and they are pretty liberal with UW, offer level, graded (true graded) and modified. Not to mention a lot of their fraternal benefits are attractive:biggrin::biggrin:

Since some carriers have had a rate hike they are gonna get pulled out of my magicians hat quite a bit this week:yes:

The solution is not to sell that crappy fraternal Canadian company that's not even a real life insurance carrier.

Foresters is hands down the best / most problem free / easy to do biz with carrier in my bag. Without the irrelevant "its not a real insurance carrier" give me issues that matter that are the source of the negativity--------I sure haven't experienced any

Was wondering if you were the one that Bcrane was calling names.. "Insurance Professional"? He is trying to destroy your reputation.. ;)

What ever name I'm called I've been called worse, just ask my ex's. As far as reputations....that was gone 30 years ago. :1smile:

Foresters is hands down the best / most problem free / easy to do biz with carrier in my bag. Without the irrelevant "its not a real insurance carrier" give me issues that matter that are the source of the negativity--------I sure haven't experienced any

The comment was "tongue-in-cheek," the rare occasion my smart-ass personality comes out.

Not pertaining necessarily to your comment, but criticizing Foresters in this forum tends to make a lot of agents butt-hurt. So I poke fun at it when I can.

I think my negativity towards Foresters stems 4 years ago when a numb-nut Columbian agent replaced one of my first Foresters policies, as he convinced him it was a "foreign" company (Canada is pretty much America Jr.), and that Foresters was not a real insurance company.

The comment was "tongue-in-cheek," the rare occasion my smart-ass personality comes out.

Not pertaining necessarily to your comment, but criticizing Foresters in this forum tends to make a lot of agents butt-hurt. So I poke fun at it when I can.

I think my negativity towards Foresters stems 4 years ago when a numb-nut Columbian agent replaced one of my first Foresters policies, as he convinced him it was a "foreign" company (Canada is pretty much America Jr.), and that Foresters was not a real insurance company.

thanks for the clarification , its hard to pick-up "tongue-in-cheek" in print obviously, not the first time recently I been called for falling for a goof. My butt's feeling better now knowing that

Back