Agents Going Out to Door Knock on Easter

quit mis-stating what I said, I didn't say majority rules, you know what I meant

I personally might have some trust issues with anyone seemingly so desperate for money that he has to bother me unannounced on a Sunday to make bucks---if it cant wait till Monday what untruth might he tell me to entice a sale today-----call me and set an appt for Sunday and I might just meet with you with no such concerns

and for the third time that's just me---I do unto others as I'd have them do onto me. Door-knock 7 days a week including Thanksgiving and Christmas till 10:00 in evening if you personally don't think that inappropriate
I have never worked Christmas day but when I was on a debit, I worked every Thanksgiving afternoon since we called our monthly accounts the next day. Had to get those arrears down. Also worked every New Years day in order to start the year off right.

I have never worked Christmas day but when I was on a debit, I worked every Thanksgiving afternoon since we called our monthly accounts the next day. Had to get those arrears down. Also worked every New Years day in order to start the year off right.

When I was a child, all holiday meals were lunch. My grandfather was a debit agent and when he worked, he went out before and after the meal to collect, he knew they would be home then.

He retired before I was born, but a nice middle class home in a nice middle class neighborhood with no debt. I guess he did alright.

When I was a child, all holiday meals were lunch. My grandfather was a debit agent and when he worked, he went out before and after the meal to collect, he knew they would be home then.

He retired before I was born, but a nice middle class home in a nice middle class neighborhood with no debt. I guess he did alright.

Sounds like he did great..

So, who'd you guys work debits for? I was with AGLA but had Gulf Life, Independent Life, and (I think), some Southern Life mixed in.

Sorry guys I kinda went on a bender after selling a total of 2710 AP

After I wrote my 5th app I went straight to the strip club Easter Sunday night & got so smashed I was out til like 3am and slept 14 hours

God bless

So, who'd you guys work debits for? I was with AGLA but had Gulf Life, Independent Life, and (I think), some Southern Life mixed in.

He worked for National Life and Trust. Ended up being bought by AIG.

He worked for National Life and Trust. Ended up being bought by AIG.

Me? I was with National Life and Accident. At the time I started they were the 12th largest life insurance company in the US. National Trust Life was a different company out of Memphis. I was never with them.

Me? I was with National Life and Accident. At the time I started they were the 12th largest life insurance company in the US. National Trust Life was a different company out of Memphis. I was never with them.

I have found boxes of match books and needle packets with their logo on them. I guess they use to give them out as trinkets to policyholders.

Back