AGLA Training

peopleperson,

your threads pretty old, but if your still around could you give a little more detail about mgr. position w/ agla.
last year i interviewed with them for sales agent, decided it wasn't for me. anyway last week gen. mgr. called (the one i interviewed with) said he was impressed by me, blah, blah, blah and wanted to know if i was interested in a manager position. said i would be recruiting agents not prospecting new business. i'm in medicare and doing reasonably well, i don't want to screw that up by following the promise of huge paycheck with no safety net. I not afraid of long hours and hard work, if i were i wouldn't be in this crazy business.
I guess my question is are you still/ or how long did you manage for them and would you do it again?

thanks in advance for repley
rjalf
nc

I'm relating to very similar circumstances as next AEP approaches. Should I go for it? Leaning to NOT; what did you end up doing?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You don't need to be captive to sell AGLA.

That's not how I was presented to. Is not an ICA (Independent Contract Agent) contract available in 2011?

Last edited:
I'm relating to very similar circumstances as next AEP approaches. Should I go for it? Leaning to NOT; what did you end up doing?

That's not how I was presented to. Is not an ICA (Independent Contract Agent) contract available in 2011?
It is in a recruiter's best interests to recruit you as a career agent, not as an independent. This is because sales managers only get bonuses on career agents. That is why the independent contract was not presented to you.

Hi, question. When you say 95% commission what does that mean? LIke 95% of the first month. I just don't get how it works!

Thanksi

It refers to 95% of the total annual premium. Example:

50 a month X's 12 months ='s $600 X's 95%='s $570 in c'mish

Is everyone in this thread who started with AGLA still with AGLA? how is it going?

My daughter has been with AGLA almost one year and is doing well.
i would like to introdused the agla system this is good thread and i thank full yo you you sharing good information and nice job keep it up

Illiterate spam I think?

Last edited:
I used to do it on the debit side, for AGLA, liked it. What are they up to on the ordinary side lately, the non-service side?
Is your daughter on the ordinary side or service side? I'm guessing the ordinary for her, because they do not recruit much on the service side any longer.

I used to do it on the debit side, for AGLA, liked it. What are they up to on the ordinary side lately, the non-service side?
Is your daughter on the ordinary side or service side? I'm guessing the ordinary for her, because they do not recruit much on the service side any longer.

They just blew out a service district in Chattanooga.. Transferred the business to a classic sales district. Wondering if this is going to be a trend.

I used to do it on the debit side, for AGLA, liked it. What are they up to on the ordinary side lately, the non-service side? Is your daughter on the ordinary side or service side? I'm guessing the ordinary for her, because they do not recruit much on the service side any longer.

The ordinary side. Although she does have a book of orphans.

Back