AGLA Training

They just blew out a service district in Chattanooga.. Transferred the business to a classic sales district. Wondering if this is going to be a trend.
I wonder. I am looking into it, but dunno if I'm eligible for re-hire. Are they still part of AIG? They hide that logo lately, and don't mention it much, if they are.

I wonder. I am looking into it, but dunno if I'm eligible for re-hire. Are they still part of AIG? They hide that logo lately, and don't mention it much, if they are.

BTW, I had quit twice in the 70s.. Once as an agent and once as a manager. Was recruited by them in the 90s and was told no by the HO because of the fact I had two prior connections, But, after AIG bought them I was rehired. Worked another 5 years and retired. Receive two pension checks from them each month. Still have a Special Rep contract with them.

BTW, I had quit twice in the 70s.. Once as an agent and once as a manager. Was recruited by them in the 90s and was told no by the HO because of the fact I had two prior connections, But, after AIG bought them I was rehired. Worked another 5 years and retired. Receive two pension checks from them each month. Still have a Special Rep contract with them.

They told me no because I quit twice, but the rules were relaxed in the 90's from what I heard, then tightened up again. Maybe if I go for the ordinary side, maybe, rather than the service side??

They told me no because I quit twice, but the rules were relaxed in the 90's from what I heard, then tightened up again. Maybe if I go for the ordinary side, maybe, rather than the service side??

Perhaps.. I went back as a "Classic Sales Agent" not as a service agent. Who are you with now?

Perhaps.. I went back as a "Classic Sales Agent" not as a service agent. Who are you with now?
Nobody, really. I broker a little bit with like Columbian and citizens of TX, but not much activity here, I'm kind of part time and need to get back into it full time. Captives never scare me too much. Neither does "not being indy".

Since I'm an old debit agent from way back....Could somebody describe the system now as a career agent, and how it works? Is it mainly workplace marketing? Thanks.

Since I'm an old debit agent from way back....Could somebody describe the system now as a career agent, and how it works? Is it mainly workplace marketing? Thanks.

You can work worksite if you want and they have a decent product and system for worksite. Their primary focus is the middle market with an emphasis on Individual sales but they do have good materials and support for business needs. No home service anymore.. It is all bankdraft. as far as monthly modes go. Their Quality of Life products have a nice "hook" with their no cost critical and chronic illness ABRs that are built into each product. Their WL is not very competitive but the UL and new Index UL are in the upper mid rage.

If you go with them, the key to making money is quantity and quality combined. You need this to stay in the bonus "box". I think now the minimum is $600.00 and 80% persistency to get type of bonus but with $725.00 per week average and 92% you can get a bonus that will almost double your base commission which is 45%. The bonus is paid once per month so if you are making $800. per week in issued first year commissions, then you get a bonus check at the end of the month for around $3200.00 before taxes.

Here is the commission schedule. If you have any specific questions, you can PM me.

Insurance Forum

Last edited:
Back