AHIP Tips and Tricks?

AHIP is a simple online test that is open book - peeps can take it in less than an hour - me, i did it in 20 minutes . . .

You must have the fastest computer in the world if you got through it in 20 minutes. It is impossible to go through all of the modules and actually take the test in that amount of time. You would know this if you had actually taken it, but because of your remark you just told on yourself!

You must have the fastest computer in the world if you got through it in 20 minutes. It is impossible to go through all of the modules and actually take the test in that amount of time. You would know this if you had actually taken it, but because of your remark you just told on yourself!

I'm only speaking of the final test - not all the pretests, etc . . . It was rather quick. Could have been 21 minutes ;)

I may just get UHC this season since they have several $0 in GA / SC. Won't need AHIP in that case . . . I may have written 2 MA's since 2016 . . .

The jerk thinks he special. He is. As in the short bus.

For someone so much smarter than everyone else it's a wonder he's been nothing but a failure.

Rick

Last edited:
I completed AHIP yesterday, final took me 40 minutes & missed one, so I am little slow. I did find that they did have different questions on the final this year from the previous 7 or so years. The one question I have issue with is about meeting with client & they want to provide medical history to you, AHIP says that is a bad idea because of adverse selection. I think it is a great idea to know if client has COPD, ALS, Parkinson's or some other major issue you as an agent want to put them in the right plan. If you sell over the phone & the client is on oxygen the supplement pays for itself vs. putting them in a MAPD because they like the $0 premium.

Back