Alternative to Equis & Symmetry?

cwhittemore

As a newbie scanning posts and replies regarding the absurdity of the cost of leads and low commissions offered by companies such as Equis & Symmetry I haven't seen too many offering legitimate alternatives. I haven't scanned everything so I'm sure I missed some. Can the forum community please offer some solid alternatives for us new to the business? Us newbies are only able to compare what we have been exposed to. Equis and Symmetry do a great job recruiting so we wind up choosing between these two as we don't know the legitimate alternatives. Please help.

As a newbie scanning posts and replies regarding the absurdity of the cost of leads and low commissions offered by companies such as Equis & Symmetry I haven't seen too many offering legitimate alternatives. I haven't scanned everything so I'm sure I missed some. Can the forum community please offer some solid alternatives for us new to the business? Us newbies are only able to compare what we have been exposed to. Equis and Symmetry do a great job recruiting so we wind up choosing between these two as we don't know the legitimate alternatives. Please help.

For what kind of insurance?

Mortgage Term?
Final Expense?
Medicare?
Trad Life?

Mostly Mortgage & FE

You want to choose one and run with it.

For FE you definitely want to look at:
FexContracting.com
EFES
360 Financial
Todd King

If mortgage term I would look up Pat Pelgram (Twilight) here on the forum.

The agencies that send you the spam emails and advertise on craigslist and all that heavy advertising are generally going to be your worst choices. That's why they are trying so hard to get your attention.

You want to choose one and run with it.

For FE you definitely want to look at:
FexContracting.com
EFES
360 Financial
Todd King

If mortgage term I would look up Pat Pelgram (Twilight) here on the forum.

The agencies that send you the spam emails and advertise on craigslist and all that heavy advertising are generally going to be your worst choices. That's why they are trying so hard to get your attention.

Thank you so much. Before finding the forum I was choosing between sub-par companies and just trying to go with best of the worst. None of them left me feeling confident but I didn't know there were alternatives. I actually have a meeting set up with Pat Program on Monday and will be looking at FE alternatives as well. This wouldn't have been possible without help if the forum. I'm forever grateful. Thank you!

Thank you so much. Before finding the forum I was choosing between sub-par companies and just trying to go with best of the worst. None of them left me feeling confident but I didn't know there were alternatives. I actually have a meeting set up with Pat Program on Monday and will be looking at FE alternatives as well. This wouldn't have been possible without help if the forum. I'm forever grateful. Thank you!

Hope you find what you are looking for! The forum has helped us all in many ways!

Back