Am I.the Rat

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
This just occurred to me. I recently asked my upline for an rna increase. I did this because of the posts saying street had been raised. You can research my post and see I.had not written for them in years. I have written a few apps recent and they seem.much better than I remember

I

This just occurred to me. I recently asked my upline for an rna increase. I did this because of the posts saying street had been raised. You can research my post and see I.had not written for them in years. I have written a few apps recent and they seem.much better than I remember I

What did your upline say?

That we are at the highest level they offer and if we want more comp we should write more Foresters.

That we are at the highest level they offer and if we want more comp we should write more Foresters.

I hate that for you. What level are you at with Foresters? If your up line will release you I will send you over the 120 with RNA now. Send me a PM with your levels and I will see what else we can help you with if your interested in seeing what's on the free market.

I hate that for you. What level are you at with Foresters? If your up line will release you I will send you over the 120 with RNA now. Send me a PM with your levels and I will see what else we can help you with if your interested in seeing what's on the free market.

What do you offer for Foresters?

In my book, "street" is whatever level your IMO gives you...

Yep, I agree. The best way to increase income is to sell more policies an extra 5-10 points isn't going to make you rich.

When you choose an IMO look at the whole package they offer not just the comp schedule i.e. training, support, help with case management, and lead programs. If all they offer is high comp and a DM or TM lead program then you might want to keep looking.:idea:

Yep, I agree. The best way to increase income is to sell more policies an extra 5-10 points isn't going to make you rich.

When you choose an IMO look at the whole package they offer not just the comp schedule i.e. training, support, help with case management, and lead programs. If all they offer is high comp and a DM or TM lead program then you might want to keep looking.:idea:

Nonsense. There are IMO's that offer far better training than you will ever get from the talkers and they also offer higher than street and lead programs.

IMO's giving the mushroom treatment probably hope those agents never find out about this forum.:laugh:

Back