Annuity Prospecting System

It amazes me that a person in the insurance profession can not see a gold mine when it is in his the face! You claim that you have spent $2,000 on the booklet prospecting program which includes ads you have run, 800 lines you have established and booklets you purchased and earned $6,000 from that $2,000 investment and it was not successful? Last time I checked my math calculation that is a 300% ROI (Return on your Investment). If that is the truth I would stuff $2,000 all day long into the slot machine to receive back $6,000. Yeah it takes work and phone calls and appointments to make it happen but that’s the profession you have chosen to pursue.

The advertising used for the program is Emotional based advertising that generates qualified annuity owners to contact you for FREE information. So, when you call them you know they have already purchased annuities (98% of the time) and therefore believe in the product. It is your job to convert that follow-up phone call that you make to confirm they received what they requested, into a successful appointment setting call. NOW, if you don’t have the knowledge or phone skills to set the appointments than you should probably find another profession.

Understand your attitude dictates your altitude. Your success is predicated on your commitment level to achieving the goals you set. If you are lazy then there are ZERO marketing programs that will work and therefore you continue to search for the magic bullet that takes ZERO work.

I have personally used the booklet prospecting program with great success over many years and continue to this day using the program along with six other marketing strategies. I have cheerfully and consistently gone about my business prospecting and writing business so that my annual annuity production is over 10 million dollar number annually.

Now for those of you that don’t want to spend a little money to build your business you will continue to live in mediocrity.

Live by the following Credo and you will have success in your life:
  • Serve the needs of our clients
  • Work as a team to solve problems
  • Trust your instincts, intuition and make decisions
  • Seek new experiences and invest in self-improvement
  • Maintain a positive attitude and treat people with respect
  • Work hard and take time to celebrate each others accomplishments
[email protected]

It amazes me that a person in the insurance profession can not see a gold mine when it is in his the face! You claim that you have spent $2,000 on the booklet prospecting program which includes ads you have run, 800 lines you have established and booklets you purchased and earned $6,000 from that $2,000 investment and it was not successful? Last time I checked my math calculation that is a 300% ROI (Return on your Investment). If that is the truth I would stuff $2,000 all day long into the slot machine to receive back $6,000. Yeah it takes work and phone calls and appointments to make it happen but that’s the profession you have chosen to pursue.

The advertising used for the program is Emotional based advertising that generates qualified annuity owners to contact you for FREE information. So, when you call them you know they have already purchased annuities (98% of the time) and therefore believe in the product. It is your job to convert that follow-up phone call that you make to confirm they received what they requested, into a successful appointment setting call. NOW, if you don’t have the knowledge or phone skills to set the appointments than you should probably find another profession.

Understand your attitude dictates your altitude. Your success is predicated on your commitment level to achieving the goals you set. If you are lazy then there are ZERO marketing programs that will work and therefore you continue to search for the magic bullet that takes ZERO work.

I have personally used the booklet prospecting program with great success over many years and continue to this day using the program along with six other marketing strategies. I have cheerfully and consistently gone about my business prospecting and writing business so that my annual annuity production is over 10 million dollar number annually.

Now for those of you that don’t want to spend a little money to build your business you will continue to live in mediocrity.

Live by the following Credo and you will have success in your life:
  • Serve the needs of our clients
  • Work as a team to solve problems
  • Trust your instincts, intuition and make decisions
  • Seek new experiences and invest in self-improvement
  • Maintain a positive attitude and treat people with respect
  • Work hard and take time to celebrate each others accomplishments
[email protected]

It amazes me that a guy like you that makes a $500,000+ a year writing annuities places so little value on his time. ROI is only part of the equation. Spending $2,000 to make $6,000 would be a goldmine if it worked like that every day. However, spending $2,000 to make $6,000 and spending 50 hours to do it works out to a profit of $80 an hour. I can do better with other marketing and so can you.

Naturally, no one believes you do $10,000,000 a year in annuity sales - but I will indulge you. Assuming an average commission of 6% (below most top producers) that means you average $12,000 a week in commissions. At $80 per hour, you would have to work 150 hours per week to earn $12,000 a week. As there are only 168 hours in a week, that leaves you 18 hours per week for sleeping, eating, bathing, hobbies, your family and everything else.

Obviously - that would make no sense for a great producer like you. Of course, that assumes anyone believes your production.

Other assertions you make are equally silly. 98% of the respondents do not own annuities. Even though the ad is directed towards annuity owners. Actually about 5% of the respondents were insurance agents.

I think you lost everyone with the jump from selling insurance to playing slot machines. You would really play slot machines all day just because I got a 300% ROI on an annuity booklet? You think that because I can sell annuities that means you will triple your money on slot machines?

I got some booklets to sell you...

Hey dfielder. I know you said that you would be back in touch with us once you put together everything. I just wanted to let you know that I would also like to be included if possible. I live in Houston, TX and I am looking for a way to make at least a couple of annuity sales a month (larger than 5,000 to 10,000). I would greatly appreciate the information you could provide. I will provide my email due to the fact that I am a new user and cannot pm you. Thanks.

[email protected]

It looks like several people are looking for annuity marketing systems and I feel compelled to explain more about what we do in hopes of connecting some good agents with prospects in need.

We work with Postal employees (recession proof). This market is untouched by financial advisors but the largest sector within the federal government (800,000 employees).

Our company is certifed on their benefit and retirement systems (we can provide training) and we use that knowledge to build credibility with the client and then encourage them to rollout their gov't 401k.

Here's the part that blew me away. I turned in rollover paperwork on a deal Jan 25, and I got my check yesterday. The government 401k transfers money in 2 weeks and there is no one inside trying to "save the deal". I had one client last week that had an insurance agent that they really liked, but he knew nothing about the Federal Benefit plan. I got the rollover, he didn't.

We also use a seminar marketing system. No meals to pay for- just set up a room and they will come. I am averaging 1-2 rollovers per seminar and average balance has been 100k. There are some $200k plus deals out there in the rural areas where the client has lower cost of living and other assets as well.

If anybody thinks they would like to look into this more- please let me know what city and state you live in. Must have $1,000,000 E&O.

KEY POINT: if you are looking for the highest contracts don't bother calling. This system is about a niche lead system where you can experience a 70% close ratio on a one call close. If you are more interested in your 1099 than your contract percentage- this can be fore you.

This sounds interesting. I am familiar with the thrift savings plan since I work with some Federal employees on a local military base. Please let me know how I can get more detailed information on working with Postal employees and how I can participate in your training. I am located on the Gulf Coast. Thanks.

Last edited:
The Obama voters will be soon be saying: What the --- have I done? I could have had a V-8 lol. They will get all the change they voted for, the problem with; I told you so is we will all pay the price.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Too bad Rush and Fox can back up everything they say!! Must be tough to admit you are one of the Obama voters when you see what's happening to this country; Pretty soon you will have a chip in you saying yes sir yes sir!!!!
Sorry just my view.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Know it All,

You have no idea how I value my time number one. Number two your statement that I work 50 hours a week is incorrect. Apparently, the attitude that you have all the answers and your pessimistic outlook holds you back from seeing
the truth.

Your mathematical calculations regarding your perceived knowledge of what my production is or for that matter what my income is, shows your arrogance and know it all attitude once agian.

You have tried the Direct Response Marketing concept (supposedly) and obviously failed at the endeavor (since you no longer use the marketing strategy) therefore you bad mouth the marketing program. For you to say that
98% of respondents don't own annuities is based on how many weeks of attempting to utilize the program? Oh that's right, it didn't work for you so therefore no one else could possibly be successful using the program since a person like you that has all the answers cannot make it work!

Certainly anyone that takes your advice will have failed before they begin because of your sour attitude.

What magic bullet do you sell when trying to recruit agents that will sell product so that you can collect your override without adding value to their practice?

Dear Mr. Know it All,

You have no idea how I value my time number one. Number two your statement that I work 50 hours a week is incorrect. Apparently, the attitude that you have all the answers and your pessimistic outlook holds you back from seeing
the truth.

Your mathematical calculations regarding your perceived knowledge of what my production is or for that matter what my income is, shows your arrogance and know it all attitude once agian.

You have tried the Direct Response Marketing concept (supposedly) and obviously failed at the endeavor (since you no longer use the marketing strategy) therefore you bad mouth the marketing program. For you to say that
98% of respondents don't own annuities is based on how many weeks of attempting to utilize the program? Oh that's right, it didn't work for you so therefore no one else could possibly be successful using the program since a person like you that has all the answers cannot make it work!

Certainly anyone that takes your advice will have failed before they begin because of your sour attitude.

What magic bullet do you sell when trying to recruit agents that will sell product so that you can collect your override without adding value to their practice?

You might try hooked on phonics. It might help your reading skills. I never said the program did not work. I said it didn't work efficiently enough for me compared to other endeavors.
You are the guy that claims to be writing 10,000,000 a year in annuities. Your response indicates what we all knew - you are full of it.

The fact that you have to employ other marketing methods besides the booklets is indicative that you also do not get a good enough return to rely solely on it. Perhaps that explains your desire to play slot machines.

I don't know of any serious annuity producer that sells annuities that does not average around a 6% commission - usually much higher. 6% of the $10,000,000 you claim to produce is $600,000 a year or 50,000 a month. Try to keep up. You are the one that thought $80 an hour was "a goldmine". You have to work 150 hours a week at $80. an hour to make $600,000 a year.

That is why I think you are full of it.

I am not a "superstar producer". I do write about $2,500,000 in annuity sales in 25-30 hours per week (wasn't always that way). For that reason $80 per hour does not impress me. It wouldn't impress you either if you produced what you claim.... but you don't.

Last edited:
I would strongly suggest you read the book "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling" by Frank Bettger. Then you would learn how to produce at a level that a 30 year plus veteran in the business should produce. Your continued bad attitude has moved me to place you on my ignore list.

I would strongly suggest you read the book "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling" by Frank Bettger. Then you would learn how to produce at a level that a 30 year plus veteran in the business should produce. Your continued bad attitude has moved me to place you on my ignore list.

I have read the book many times. It is a great book. My problem is not my attitude. I have a great and positive attitude. Your problem is not your attitude. Your problem is that you are full of it and got called out for your BS on a public forum.

No amount of Zig Ziglar, Frank Bettger, Napoleon Hill or any other PMA guru will save you from yourself. Ultimately, honesty trumps all the other fluff. Try it sometime.

Back