Annuity Prospecting System

I apologize to those who have tried to reach me. One of the challenges of being in a great position is a lot of people want to join and it can sometimes overload the system.

I also had to navigate some changes in the company which involved me breaking off from my business partner of 9 years.

Our system is just as strong and we still need good people to follow up with all the leads our sytstem creates. I have spoken to some of you but in order for me to efficiently review your experience and your geographic locations I ask that you email me a copy of your resume`. Once I have had a chance to review a few things I can schedule phone interviews and or trips to meet face to face.

A few musts:

1) You must be willing to commit 30 days to training.
2) you must have $1 million E&O.
3) You must be open to travelling your state
4) You must carry the highest levels of integrity.
5) You must be willing to make a trip to St. Louis for training.

Those of you who would like to get involved- please email me at [email protected] Again, I apologize for not getting this out to you sooner.

Just for clarification - you're not saying 30 days of training in St. Louis, are you? or are you? Thanks.

Geez, Bill, number 5 on his list says "You must be willing to make a trip to St. Louis for training." I think that implies all 30 days of traing are in St. Louis. Man, that has got to be expensive to spend 30 days in a hotel and meals, etc. There may be some sort of discount involved. Wow, I'd like to hear more.

Who Is John Galt?

Dude, questions like that are in the Non-Insurance discussion forum.

But apparently Angelina Jolie is being considered for the remake so the world will be able to turn counter-clockwise once again.

I have a system that gets annuity agents in front of indexed annuity propsects. It works well for several agents. The problem is that it only generates about 20 callers per month. Need a complementary system. Willing to trade if you have something that works.

Our expertise is in indexed anniuty radio. We send you the microphone, we send you weekly scripts. All you do is turn on the microphone and read the script. That's it.

Once you're done, we take your audio off your computer. Add in the music and commercials and by the time we're done, it sounds like a Hollywood produced show. We upload the finished show to a radio station that we find for you.

I can show you our call volume. And I feel that if you had another successful annuity lead program working in concert with our radio show, you would get 30 to 40 leads per month.

Some of my guys have been on for 4 years so I know it works.

For $10,000 and 1/2 of your commissions, I will share my secret seminar system that will get people in seats and ready to buy. I will even throw in a power point presentation.

Last edited:
Vitamin C: I have scripts online. But those are for agents who have already contracted with us. If you want to discuss the process associated with becoming an indexed annuity radio personality please call us at (800) 888-3638.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PadThaiforLunch: if you beleive you have a good annuity lead system and can prove it wth some kind of past history, I would be interested in a trade. 1/2 my commissions would be rather steep. Call GSL at (800) 888-3638.

Last edited:
PadThaiforLunch: if you beleive you have a good annuity lead system and can prove it wth some kind of past history, I would be interested in a trade. 1/2 my commissions would be rather steep. Call GSL at (800) 888-3638.

Look on the bright side. If my secret system doesn't work, then I won't take half of your commissions.

Rather than give you guys a fish, I will teach you how to think like a fish (er, fisherman). If you can't afford $10k, for $2,000/mo. membership fee, you get 10 hours of consulting each month in addition to training on how to create your own effective presentation techniques.

Back