Annuity Prospecting System

The only employees at risk of losing their jobs are those employees with 6 years of service or less. Anyone looking at doing a rollover is at least 60 and will not have to worry about layoffs.

By "recession proof" I mean that even in bad economic times (now) government grows not shrink.

I rolled 125k last night one call close. The guy I was training said it was like candy from a baby.

Dfielder - I'm in Winston Salem, NC and very interested. Please contact me.

John
[email protected]

Understand your attitude dictates your altitude. Your success is predicated on your commitment level to achieving the goals you set. If you are lazy then there are ZERO marketing programs that will work and therefore you continue to search for the magic bullet that takes ZERO work.

Bravo.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dfielder,

I'd like some information on your program as well. I'm located in Northern New Jersey and do business in New York as well.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:
For those of you who are waiting for a response from "dfielder" I checked his bio information on the membership list. It indicates that he is the owner of an insurance agency that caters to the Federal Market. It shows his website is www.fedbenefits.net and he is located in St. Loius, MO. His phone number is 888-561-2128. I hope that this helps.:)

Back