Annuity Prospecting System

It looks like several people are looking for annuity marketing systems and I feel compelled to explain more about what we do in hopes of connecting some good agents with prospects in need.

We work with Postal employees (recession proof). This market is untouched by financial advisors but the largest sector within the federal government (800,000 employees).

Our company is certifed on their benefit and retirement systems (we can provide training) and we use that knowledge to build credibility with the client and then encourage them to rollout their gov't 401k.

Here's the part that blew me away. I turned in rollover paperwork on a deal Jan 25, and I got my check yesterday. The government 401k transfers money in 2 weeks and there is no one inside trying to "save the deal". I had one client last week that had an insurance agent that they really liked, but he knew nothing about the Federal Benefit plan. I got the rollover, he didn't.

We also use a seminar marketing system. No meals to pay for- just set up a room and they will come. I am averaging 1-2 rollovers per seminar and average balance has been 100k. There are some $200k plus deals out there in the rural areas where the client has lower cost of living and other assets as well.

If anybody thinks they would like to look into this more- please let me know what city and state you live in. Must have $1,000,000 E&O.

KEY POINT: if you are looking for the highest contracts don't bother calling. This system is about a niche lead system where you can experience a 70% close ratio on a one call close. If you are more interested in your 1099 than your contract percentage- this can be fore you.

I would appreciate some info on this. I am new to annuities and insurance, but have friends about to retire from the USPS system.
thanks

If anybody thinks they would like to look into this more- please let me know what city and state you live in. Must have $1,000,000 E&O.

Carbondale and Marion Illinois

I use the fully automated prospecting and client management system Prospect-Pro Premier www.advisorspro-shop.com to generate leads from the boomers market. I also use a couple web leads systems that work ok as well. Since boomers love to read their mail, and that's who were primarily looking to reach for annuities, I've had great success. I also sometimes ad nifty items to my direct mail to increase open rates, like branded mint containers (the sound in the tin causes them to open the mail) Ive had tremendous success (upwards of 3% response) using this method and it takes just a few minutes to get setup.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Another thought...I've had some success as well with some of the newer Legacy annuity products...any body else seen any of these?

Last edited:
I have used similar lead generation in the past and never felt as if the ROI was worth it. I also found that the responces it generated was from people that had already purchased an annuity and 1 or 2 years later were not happy and wanted help getting out....which leads to problems if you do "help them" as this can also be called twisting in some cases.

But it may have just been my luck....good luck. If you want some ideas that MAY work drop me a reply or message.
"I've had some success as well with some of the newer Legacy annuity products...any body else seen any of these?"

Yes and I agree they have some great products....especially their 10% bonus product on ALL premiums (not just 1st year premium or first 5 or 7 year premium)

Last edited:
:D:D:DLOL damn coach you did not have to be so hard on our arizona friend, heheheheeh if I was makin 600k I 'd have some one else be on here for me heheheeh....any who , hit me up;) , ps to our AZ pal you know what to do when grown folks are talkin.:nah:
Re: Annuity Prospecting System Go to Top
:D:D:DLOL damn coach you did not have to be so hard on our arizona friend, heheheheeh if I was makin 600k I 'd have some one else be on here for me heheheeh....any who , hit me up;) , ps to our AZ pal you know what to do when grown folks are talkin.:nah:

Last edited:
It looks like several people are looking for annuity marketing systems and I feel compelled to explain more about what we do in hopes of connecting some good agents with prospects in need.

We work with Postal employees (recession proof). This market is untouched by financial advisors but the largest sector within the federal government (800,000 employees).

Our company is certifed on their benefit and retirement systems (we can provide training) and we use that knowledge to build credibility with the client and then encourage them to rollout their gov't 401k.

Here's the part that blew me away. I turned in rollover paperwork on a deal Jan 25, and I got my check yesterday. The government 401k transfers money in 2 weeks and there is no one inside trying to "save the deal". I had one client last week that had an insurance agent that they really liked, but he knew nothing about the Federal Benefit plan. I got the rollover, he didn't.

We also use a seminar marketing system. No meals to pay for- just set up a room and they will come. I am averaging 1-2 rollovers per seminar and average balance has been 100k. There are some $200k plus deals out there in the rural areas where the client has lower cost of living and other assets as well.

KEY POINT: if you are looking for the highest contracts don't bother calling. This system is about a niche lead system where you can experience a 70% close ratio on a one call close. If you are more interested in your 1099 than your contract percentage- this can be fore you.

I live in Denver. Pls call 303-840-1073 Richard

Latest posts

Back