Answering Phone

G

How do you and your staff answering the phone?

ABC Insurance?

Good Morning, ABC Insurance, This is......

There is one local agency in our area that just says the word "Medicare."

They have gone by the name "Medicare Insurance Agency" for several years.

I always think if I tried that for one day you would have Federal helicopters landing on your roof. But they never seem to have a problem.

Wow RBA you asked a very Weird question..but I will still give you a good answer.

Thank you for calling XYZ insurance agency...this is xxxx how can I offer you outstanding service today.

Client says I would like to make a payment..okay let me have liz take care of that for you..Please hold.

How do you and your staff answering the phone?

ABC Insurance?

Good Morning, ABC Insurance, This is......

Use the second one. I dislike it when I have to ask who is speaking. In this world of auto answer, a Good Morning etc is a cheery opening and forces the staff to answer with a smile and announcing the co name goes without saying so I know I dialed the right number. How to answer a phone is not something just anyone should be allowed to do. It requires focus and patience and a sincere desire to be of assistance. I dislike it when I ask for someone and just get put on hold or transferred without a comment. "Thank you for calling, I'll ring you through". I find it disturbing how little respect companies have for customers when it comes to answering the phone.:no:

Back