Any experience with AHCP??

It doesn't - 20% from the start - ability to move your contract at will, in writing. If you can find the downside there please let me know. You also get lead credits. You can go GR direct but you're getting stroked. There's a lot more in the till.

Health Choice One will release you upon request - AHCP will not.

First, that is not correct. Second you cant just contract directly with AHCP, its is not set up in that manner. You will fall under a Divisional President and then a regional manager. I have been with AHCP since the begginning.:no:

Last edited:
In all fairness Paul, while you position yourself as a marketing expert by shooting down most of the marketing advice posted with "I have a better way" the only thing you offer when pinned down is "I'm writing an Ebook."

Beyond that we don't know if you're a car salesman who works part-time selling health - someone who struggles to write 1 deal a week or someone who's extremely successful.

While it's your right to refuse to post your marketing details or a shred of personal information just realize that members like me take all of your posts with a grain of salt.

I'll be awaiting this fabulous Ebook to which I'm sure you'll charge a pretty penny to everyone here can see your marketing genious.

Outside of that 90% of your posts are wasted negative energy and you basically bring nothing to the table in this forum except snide comments.

While members like Somarco constantly help others with very detailed replies that actually help people you choose be be more of a snake in the grass - trying to convince everyone you're some kind of expert while conveniently refusing to post any real details or information about yourself.

Again, that's fine - just realize it's noticed.

One of the largest fallacies posted on this forum is years in the business = expertise.

Wrong. If you suck for 3 years you can suck for 10. I personally know agents who have been in this biz for over 10 years and I wouldn't send them a single referral.

Last edited:
In all fairness Paul, while you position yourself as a marketing expert by shooting down most of the marketing advice posted with "I have a better way" the only thing you offer when pinned down is "I'm writing an Ebook."

Beyond that we don't know if you're a car salesman who works part-time selling health - someone who struggles to write 1 deal a week or someone who's extremely successful.

While it's your right to refuse to post your marketing details or a shred of personal information just realize that members like me take all of your posts with a grain of salt.

I'll be awaiting this fabulous Ebook to which I'm sure you'll charge a pretty penny to everyone here can see your marketing genious.

Outside of that 90% of your posts are wasted negative energy and you basically bring nothing to the table in this forum except snide comments.

While members like Somarco constantly help others with very detailed replies that actually help people you choose be be more of a snake in the grass - trying to convince everyone you're some kind of expert while conveniently refusing to post any real details or information about yourself.

Again, that's fine - just realize it's noticed.

One of the largest fallacies posted on this forum is years in the business = expertise.

Wrong. If you suck for 3 year you can suck for 10.

Great Post John, this forum is nothing to this individual but to start arguments, provides nothing of value.

Oh John, you're so predictable. You just haven't learned yet that your "best defense is a good offense" just doesn't work with me.

The e-book was, and is a joke - on you. Many forum members are in on it already. We're making fun of your ceaseless self-promotion of your club, Assurant contracts, and "consulting" services (remember those?), back in the days when you were a "national" expert. Not to mention telemarketing, leads and all that other crap...

Your "members" might like to know about the email that you sent me asking if I would be willing to "teach a class" to your club, and offering to sell the e-book to your members via a link on your site. You told me, and I quote, I'd "make a lot of money."

Boy, it seems like only yesterday your were RAVING on here about a marketing idea of mine that you tried (special reports through telemarketing) that became your "marketing-idea-of-the-week" (I think after VIMO and employee telemarketers, but before hot transfers). Short memory?

Should I post a link so you can read it again?

Refusal to post marketing details? I guess you haven't looked back through the archives of posts...

The people whom I respect on this forum have all the info you could ever want on me. I owe you nothing, nor due I have to subscribe to your "standards" for what/who/should be posted on this forum.

Like I told you before, this is America, bub.

One final thing...

You have a history of sending me PMs trying to "explain" various things, and then asking me to keep them confidential. Don't send any more. If you do, I will post them...and I'm not sure you want your "members" seeing "the man behind the curtain."

Back