• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Any Good Books on Cold Calling, Etc?

Unlock The Game

I like this guy's approach to cold calling. He changed my idea and thoughts of cold calling.

Old old goal: Make a sale
Old goal: Get the appointment
New goal: Just get them talking through natural conversation. Everything else will fall into place.

Lol thats like what frank says... except this guy charges around 1000 dollars to explain it.

There are quite a lot. One people kept on talking about was "Cold Calling techniques that really work" on Amazon.com Have a look and best of luck..my personal thing in cold calling is that you should always try to connect to the prospect at an emotional level. Otherwise considering the dry nature of financial products, its pretty damned hard to get people to listen to instead of slamming the phone down on you

You just saved "fetam" $1,000!:swoon:

Wait a minite! "Ron Van D" already posted that same sentence iin post #11. You're a copycat!!! Plagiarism at its finest.:mad:

Ut Oh, I posted before I read the entire thread. It's not plagiarism if you didn't actually use a source, even if someone else had the same idea, luckily. However, next time if I notice I'll post original thoughts only or attribute my sources.:D

Check out Scott Channell. Unlike a lot of folks that sell "How to Cold Call" materials, he actually set appointments for a living. I do like Schiffman and Hocutt however, and have looked at Galper's stuff.. from experience, though, the "30 second commercial" approach works better than Galper's "new" approach.. it might take some trial and error to see what works for you..

I have actually spent over a year and a half writing a cold calling book specifically for insurance agents.

I have just finished the book and wanted an outsiders opinion... specifically someone who doesn't know me.

I just want an unbiased opinion.

I will send this book in it's entirety to the first 5 people that email me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

J.D. Davis
"The Commission Ninja"

Back