Any Good Books on Cold Calling, Etc?

I have just finished the book and wanted an outsiders opinion... specifically someone who doesn't know me.

I just want an unbiased opinion.

I will send this book in it's entirety to the first 5 people that email me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

J.D. Davis
"The Commission Ninja"

Received J.D'S ebook yesterday evening and it is so right on.
I emailed him with a request for one of his 5 but was too late.He was very intrested in what I was doing as to marketing etc. We exchanged several emails and sent me a link to his new website. I have read so many books on cold calling and I have to say that this one is just a pleasure to read. I found myself laughing out loud to some of the things he says.
I am very impressed!!! There is so much useful information,
his stuff is geared toward life, financial planning, etc, but I will be more than able to use most of it in my Health, M/S biz.

Thank you J.D for a job well done !!!!

I like anything by Tom Hopkins it is not just for cold calling but will give you some good verbage and ideas. Selling For Dummies is actually good.

I wanted to thank everyone for their positive feedback. It feels amazing to have something I poured countless hours into become value for another agent.

And for everyone that responded to my email... Thank you.

My experience only...

"Can I send you a copy of my newsletter?"

No thanks.

"I have some information geared toward business owners like yourself that I think you'll find helpful, what is your is your email address?"

[email protected]

I use 21 years of experience. It works better than any book.
Each person has to develop and "own" their approach and content for it to 100% sincere.
Sincerity is the best gimmick.
That being said, i have no idea what will work best for you, maybe trying some of these books will help you develop a style. Hopefully you will curtail it into your own presentation.
Good Luck.

I use 21 years of experience. It works better than any book.
Each person has to develop and "own" their approach and content for it to 100% sincere.
Sincerity is the best gimmick.
That being said, i have no idea what will work best for you, maybe trying some of these books will help you develop a style. Hopefully you will curtail it into your own presentation.
Good Luck.

WOW! I didn't know we had Glen Beck on this forum or that he sells insurance.

One of the best I know of is Prospecting Your Way to Sales Success by Bill Good

It covers the whole prospecting process but is heavy on cold calling and direct mail

Back