Anybody Else Have Issues With Amerilife FMO Getting 2013 MA Supplies To You

Then explain why they released me upon request?

I'm not defending them except that kind of a statement is just plainly false.

If you say "they make it difficult to get released" I'd have no argument.

Rick

Agreed.

let's just say you have a better chance of seeing God then getting a release.

Call Amerilife and get an order form for ordering Universal supplies. They use some vendor to do that. They use some vendor to do that.

Chase Bledsole in Universal got me supplies last year when I had same issues.,,.

Also, I have not received all I ordered either, but a box did show up here Fri.

They have nothing to offer in my area unless you're hot for a PFFS>

Pretty broad statement. I've received a release without any fuss nor muss.

You have first hand knowledge of an INDEPENDENT agent that has no chargeback potential not receiving a release?

Rick

Did I say this? "You have first hand knowledge of an INDEPENDENT agent that has no chargeback potential not receiving a release?"

What does that even mean? I said nothing about "chargeback".

When did you first request supplies? What upsets me the most is that i was told that it had already been shipped so I was counting on it.

I called another FMO in Fl. I use to deal with and they said they had supplies and would be able to ship them right away if get appointed with them.Just wondering what could be the real reason I have no supplies since supplies have been available since 10/2/12 and they get an overide.? FMO organized? Lazy? Shipping cost ? Are they not concerned because I have written very little business with them (basically just trying to retain the cases I wrote in the past)?

This is same FMO that is handling Frank Stastneys Up- line.Anybody have issues get Med supp supplies in timely manner?

2 boxes Friday, 2 more today. I ordered by fax thru my upline that uses Kingdom.

Back