Anyone Ever Speak to a Congregation?

I sure hope some more 360 or Equita recruiters get on here to drown out the other marketers.

latest

There is a phrase, often incorrectly attributed to Albert Einstein.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I learned a long time ago, when someone starts spouting garbage like that, it is time to move on. They are entitled to their beliefs and I am entitled not to waste time on them.

One of the things that escapes so many agents and managers, there are tons of prospects out there. Instead of trying to sell everyone, become better at finding those who want to buy.

Amen! Preach on Brother! :)

I was speaking for me. I don't know who the hell you speak for.

You didn't correct anything. If you are now saying you misspoke then it is corrected now?

As for Newby, you took him out of context to make a slam and now you continue to take his response out of context.

I don't know if it's on purpose or if you truly have a comprehension problem.

I misspoke in saying an IMO makes an agent buy that many leads. I meant to say I know of an IMO that most of the top agents are on that many leads. FEX is definitely not who I am talking about since most agents I talk to from there are on 20 or 25 DM leads per week and doing just fine.

As far as it being a comprehension problem...that is probably the case. We can't read and write very good down here!

----------

As far as the discussion of how many leads agents need to take per week, Travis has never changed from day one. He has always said that any agent that gets 20 direct mail FE leads weekly should average $4,000 per week with proper training. And he leads by example. He has done from day one with Fex.

I personally think his number should be 25 leads weekly for the average agent but he stands rock solid on his number.

You say that and the agents I speak to of yours back up your story. Most are on 20-25 that I know of and do good production. That shows the level of training they get. I think I have two agents TOTAL on 40 leads per week and they each do 30k per month or more. The rest are on 20-25 or 30. I am with you though...I think agents should start around 20 but eventually go up to 25 or even 30.

Amen! Preach on Brother! :)

People spend so much time chasing the one off, that even if they get it they still lost. Instead focus on your bread and butter and those that are just slightly outside your target area. Let someone whose niche they fit deal with them, or let someone who doesn't know better waste time chasing them.

I often see the term "order-taker" thrown around on here. Great, I love being an order taker. Give me a good marketing program, either of my own design or someone else's, and that is all I have to do, take orders. Find a solution and present it, no convincing of anything.

McDonald's has consistently been one of the best franchises out there. When was the last time the person at the counter tried to talk you into a Big Mac versus a double cheeseburger? They take your order and move onto the next one. And their problems of late have nothing to do with taking orders, it is over expansion and not evolving to meet their consumers.

Just how many applications have you sold by doing these church deals? FE or otherwise?

Please reference my first post in the thread. I've never spoken about insurance at church and clearly said so. I prefer to keep my career separate from my worship. That does NOT mean that I haven't heard some of these "religious objections".

I sure hope some more 360 or Equita recruiters get on here to drown out the other marketers.

How many more could there be? Almost all the marketers on here are 360 or EFES people. Of course there's the occasional thief on here that doesn't need to be drowned out since everyone knows their reputation anyway.

But in case they don't I'll remind them;

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...m-insurance-marketing-joke-beware-t30017.html

But why would you want the best FE IMO out there, FEX, drowned out anyway?

Why are you so butthurt over FEX?

But don't change. The last thing FEX needs is someone of your ilk talking them up.

How many more could there be? Almost all the marketers on here are 360 or EFES people. Of course there's the occasional thief on here that doesn't need to be drowned out since everyone knows their reputation anyway.

But in case they don't I'll remind them;

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...m-insurance-marketing-joke-beware-t30017.html

But why would you want the best FE IMO out there, FEX, drowned out anyway?

Why are you so butthurt over FEX?

But don't change. The last thing FEX needs is someone of your ilk talking them up.

John did you feel like I was pointing the finger at you? Are you a marketer?

Also, that decade old thread you keep bringing up means nothing. Your old buddy that started it, Steve Wingate, was never successful at much.

He too didnt like me.

Hes out of business now.

----------

Im sure you're talking about this reputation:

http://www.facebook.com/VRGInsurance/videos/1829850667254871/

https://www.facebook.com/NorthStarIA/posts/1626477904294109

All provided by selling Final Expense completely over the telephone :)

----------

Ill post the video of another North Star Insurance Advisor agent getting number one for 2016 (4th year in a row from my company) at our convention trip to Barcelona next month provided by a carrier much larger than KSKJ. Maybe Ill have her give you a shout out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back