Anyone Have Any Experience with Family First Life?

I've been with FFL for 7 months

----------

Yes I've been with FFL for 7 months now.
Go on the FFL Facebook page and you will see me doing some training in Detroit, mi

If you have some question I'll answer them for you

You have only been there 7 months and you are recruiting and training?

Must be like Bankers? 6 months in and you're a vice president.:laugh:

I've been with FFL for 7 months

----------

Yes I've been with FFL for 7 months now.
Go on the FFL Facebook page and you will see me doing some training in Detroit, mi

If you have some question I'll answer them for you

How long did it take before you got to the 140% level?

Are agents still paying $42 per lead or more for final expense leads at family first life? Last time I checked, their 140% contract is with Americo's HMS 125 product which is a non med term. They forget to tell you their final expense contracts max out at 120% :/ and that's after you recruit 100 people.

To me it makes more sense to start out at a 120% and pay $28 per lead. But, everyone has their opinions.

Are agents still paying $42 per lead or more for final expense leads at family first life? Last time I checked, their 140% contract is with Americo's HMS 125 product which is a non med term. They forget to tell you their final expense contracts max out at 120% :/ and that's after you recruit 100 people.

To me it makes more sense to start out at a 120% and pay $28 per lead. But, everyone has their opinions.

Their FE leads are $40 and their MP leads are $59. As soon as you get your foot in the door they hound you about recruiting. Hardly anyone is even at 120%. In order to get higher commissions(110% and up) you are required to build a team that is consistently doing $100k+ not including your own production.

The top of this company are disgruntled former NAA agents. Which is why I was so surprised to see that the company is built much the same. I will say that the training is good but they revere Shawn Meike like a God which is eerily similar to NAA with Andy Albright.

I went to one of their regional meetings and it was 6 hrs of them convincing you that buying more leads will remedy all things. They sell, then resell, then resell leads again and again.

The one bright spot is they release quickly. That's my personal experience with FFL.

Sorry, but an agent can't "start out" at 120% with them. Starting out means no proof of production.

Sorry, but an agent can't "start out" at 120% with them. Starting out means no proof of production.

I meant start out with another group with a 120% contract & $28 fixed cost leads.

I don't think anyone starts out that high with them anymore. They recruited me at a 110% MP contract & introduced me to the FE industry but once I found out I LOVED FE and my contracts were at 90% I bounced :)

I meant start out with another group with a 120% contract & $28 fixed cost leads.

I don't think anyone starts out that high with them anymore. They recruited me at a 110% MP contract & introduced me to the FE industry but once I found out I LOVED FE and my contracts were at 90% I bounced :)

Todd was talking about Americo, not FFL. Takes proof of production to get the 120%

Back