Anyone Have Any Experience with Family First Life?

Yeah, this guy was an NAA group!:swoon:

They start new agents well below street and CLAIM to give them the opportunity to get up to 140% even though there is No one that seems to have that level. lol

A couple weeks ago, a manager was posting on LInkedin how they have "the highest compensation" but when I asked them to share the starting level, they wouldn't give a straight answer. They just went round and round... lol

See snippet below for part of the conversation!

So he’s claiming that all new agents start at 90% if they want free leads? And 140% if they buy their own leads?

Sounds pretty strong if he’s telling the truth. Only the suckers would take the 90% with free leads though.

I was hoping this group would be ambitious go getters but seem like complaining and whining in here. Or is that just this thread but to answer your questions yes I was with another IMO for 2 years prior to joining FFL. I'm now at 120% and have new people doing well.

This business is all about mindset. Here's an example.We have a BRAND NEW agent who issue paid $20,000 his first 30 days off leads that an "experienced agent" didn't even book an appointment off of.

Hopefully this forum isn't just a bitch fest from has been agents that pick apart every company but dont SELL CRAP themselves. The industry is loaded with those types... ugh.

I was hoping this group would be ambitious go getters but seem like complaining and whining in here. Or is that just this thread but to answer your questions yes I was with another IMO for 2 years prior to joining FFL. I'm now at 120% and have new people doing well.

This business is all about mindset. Here's an example.We have a BRAND NEW agent who issue paid $20,000 his first 30 days off leads that an "experienced agent" didn't even book an appointment off of.

Hopefully this forum isn't just a bitch fest from has been agents that pick apart every company but dont SELL CRAP themselves. The industry is loaded with those types... ugh.

You are not at 120% on FE contracts - nobody is . . .

You are not at 120% on FE contracts - nobody is . . .

What are you talking about? 120% is the normal starting commissions for several companies. 125% for some.

Is sarcasism going right over my head? Not the first time.

What are you talking about? 120% is the normal starting commissions for several companies. 125% for some.

Is sarcasism going right over my head? Not the first time.

FFL pays 10% to 15% less on their FE contracts. I know several of their million $$ VP's - he is most def not on 120% - maybe 100% on FE.

Back