Anyone Have Any Experience with Family First Life?

So what have we decided is Family First Life good or bad? What is a realistic starting rate? Who is a good company for a new licensed agent in Florida?

There are a lot of good guys to work with on here. Pretty much anyone on the forum should treat you well. My advice is that if you are getting anything less than 100%, the IMO should be helping pay for leads. There is lots of other advice folks on here can give, so I won't bloviate, but do your research and figure out who you think is a good fit for you. Many of us would be happy to help you I'm sure.

You can stick around and sell for us. Or you can go out today. Your choice. I’ll just be over here cleaning my little friend while you decide.

Is that what you're calling it now, "My little friend"? Well don't clean it too hard or you'll have a real mess on your hands.

Is that what you're calling it now, "My little friend"? Well don't clean it too hard or you'll have a real mess on your hands.

Oh you are a real comodian. I might just sit this shaker weight down and go all Chuck Norris on you. OK maybe Chuck Brown. (Snoopy's dad.)

Back