Anyone Have Any Experience with Family First Life?

I just started with First Family Life. The training is incredible and everyone seems to be super helpful..though I am concerned about the info I have seen in this forum about them. What are some other insurance companies that hire newly licensed agents?

I just started with First Family Life. The training is incredible and everyone seems to be super helpful..though I am concerned about the info I have seen in this forum about them. What are some other insurance companies that hire newly licensed agents?

Nearly every company under the sun.

That being said, it's training that matters the most. Not all companies train equally.

Ok, I used to be a stock broker, sold some insurance but went into an unrelated business, then sold it. Reason I'm telling you is that I am not totally new but need a fresh start Please, ladies and gentlemen, have a heart an kindly give me some ideas on where to go to get started again,
Cordially,
John, the Rookie

ave a heart an kindly give me some ideas on where to go to get started again

I would talk to Matt Mungia, who goes by @SPUR CITY here on the forum, and I would talk to Scott Burk, who goes by @Newby on the forum. I am with Matt Mungia's group. I know that Scott's group also has a solid track record of training people up to produce at high levels. One of those should be your ticket. Good luck!

I would talk to Matt Mungia, who goes by @SPUR CITY here on the forum, and I would talk to Scott Burk, who goes by @Newby on the forum. I am with Matt Mungia's group. I know that Scott's group also has a solid track record of training people up to produce at high levels. One of those should be your ticket. Good luck!
What about Doug Massi ( Agentguy5 ) since he is located in Florida..

Ok, I used to be a stock broker, sold some insurance but went into an unrelated business, then sold it. Reason I'm telling you is that I am not totally new but need a fresh start Please, ladies and gentlemen, have a heart an kindly give me some ideas on where to go to get started again,
Cordially,
John, the Rookie

FE face to face ? FE telesales ? or Mortgage protection telesales ? pot stirred. Carry on.

What about Doug Massi ( Agentguy5 ) since he is located in Florida..

How many contracts do you have under Doug? How many of his agents do you know and how well do they produce.

I have decided only to recommend folks I have experienced as an upline or whom I know to have at least 10 $150K producers trained up by them from scratch.

Nothing against Doug Massi - I love his youtube channel. But I have no idea what he is like as an upline.

What is your experience with him?

Latest posts

Back