Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

It's a chargeback pool of money, because they realize most clients cancel the policy, and most USH agents cant make it past 3 chargebacks in order to make the rent payment

I'm here if anyone wants to talk to a real USHealth agent and find out the real details of how our commissions work, and how our quarterly association bonuses work, and how our annual stock bonuses work also; then feel free to reach out. I will give you my cell and we can talk.

The fact is, US Health agents get paid significantly more than any other health insurance agent; whether that be STM or limited benefits carrier. That is because of our residual income, which for the most part is non-existent with other carriers.

You all know how chargebacks work!!! Am i going insane here? when you're with UsHealth; chargebacks are not a factor because of your reserve account. In other words you still get your full paycheck even though mary swanson from 4 months ago decided to cancel.

If someone is considering contracting then I can give specific examples with my very own paychecks.

I have worked for Assurant, United, Mutual of Omaha, Security National, Transamerica, and USHealth.

USHealth is the only company that has this "No Chargebacks" policy as long as you are in good standing.

Abortion and single carrier counties were last minute hail Mary's for you. Announced 3 months ago. What about past 4 years????

Lol, so you admit that I can get you out of a penalty correct?!?!?!?!

anyway, for the past 4 ears.....I have advised any of my clients to sign up for CHM.

aka "christian healthcare ministries" it is the most affordable religious sharing plan available to my knowledge. it costs 45 per individual or 135 per family.

in every case, significantly less than the hundreds I was saving them.

Say I was saving a family 700/mo. and they have to pay 135/mo for CHM to avoid the penalty. No Big Deal!!!!

I guess it took 6 different carrier careers for u to finally find your holy grail. Touch base next year when u move again.

I assume your chargebacks are against future income, or reserve account. Which of course was withheld from u to begin with.

I guess it took 6 different carrier careers for u to finally find your holy grail. Touch base next year when u move again.

I assume your chargebacks are against future income, or reserve account. Which of course was withheld from u to begin with.

Oh My God!!!

I'm trying to tell you that when someone cancels it is not that big of a deal with USHEALTH. we have a reserve account that is specifically for chargebacks. So that new agents don't get overloaded with cancellations. they get to keep their paychecks. It is a good thing!!!!! how can you turn this into a negative??????

Your assumption is wrong. cancellations are charge backed against previous advances, but only against the 9-12th month of our advances, so our paychecks are safe. if you really wanted to learn more you'd talk to me. cluck cluck cluck

It is clear that you have made up you mind. even though I have asked you REPEATEDLY through DM for a real conversation. please call me!!!! I won't bite. people on here will think you're scared if you don't at this point

Oh My God!!!

I'm trying to tell you that when someone cancels it is not that big of a deal with USHEALTH. we have a reserve account that is specifically for chargebacks. So that new agents don't get overloaded with cancellations

people do not cancel real insurance.....

Back