Anyone know anything about American Classic Agency ?

Re: Anyone know anything about American Classic Agency???

At the same time, it should be remembered that NAA was created by people who learned the business and values and ethics from your company and then went out on their own.
Winter

WRONG AGAIN.

Winter.....did it ever occur to you that just maybe:

1) The relationship between those individuals and ACA ended because they did not live up to the high values, standards and ethics of ACA ???

and just maybe

2) They came to ACA with habits and behaviors that were learned elsewhere ???

Folks, when you don't "KNOW" something about the subject being discussed, don't traffic erroneous and inaccurate information by speculating and making up stuff just to try and make your point. "That" is unethical and unprofessional.

For the record: ACA is a wonderful organization. They treat the Agents who are in partnership with them with honesty, respect, integrity and professionalism. We have brand new Agents as well as seasoned career Agents who were in the insurance business 10-20 years before coming to ACA. We also have several Agents who have been with the company for 10 to 13 years. How many Agents do you know who stay with one company for 10 to 13 years (on a non-captive basis) without moving on ?

ACA is doing a lot of things right.

Last edited:

Uh oh. Do let the PJ man know

To the original poster and anyone who has questions about ACA. I made $115,000 + bonuses in my first year of doing business with ACA. To my recruits who are reading this... Yes, I have done my research too :)
interested in doing 20K a month in premium ? I will teach the method, you just have to be coachable.
My email is [email protected]
or call me at 757 343 8265.

Tim

Sounds like a solicitation, Tim.

Spam isn't welcome here. Especially on your first post.

Nice try NAA. Everyone KNOWS that NAA is a bunch of previouse ACA employees who are barely clinging to life.

To make such a stupid remark one should know that ACA has been a top performing IMO for years and has a GREAT record. See who sued who and won. It is OVBIOUS to even the blind, deaf, and dumb that it is not a pyramid scheme. Get real. If you believe that you are just right for NAA. They even say they are the top performing..... on their website. What's worse than an *** with a computer writing crap about a GREAT company without knowing what they are saying?: Several make believe NAA employees. You guys make me laugh!:laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Amen Agent4Life!
I was only contesting your incorrect information stating they were a "spin off" of NAA. That is why I mentioned the owner coming in from outside the insurance biz rather than NAA.

Having a similar business model or being in the same niche is NOT a "spin off" of a company. I have cut and pasted Wikipedia for you.

There was no need to be arrogant.

Per Wikipedia:

A spin-off (or spinoff) is a new organization or entity formed by a split from a larger one, such as a television series based on a pre-existing one, or as a new company formed from a university research group or business incubator. In literature, especially in milieu based popular fictional book series like mysteries, westerns, fantasy, or science fiction the term sub-series is generally used instead of spin-off, but with essentially the same meaning.

Spin-offs as a descriptive term can also include a dissenting faction of a membership organization, a sect of a cult, a denomination of a church. In business, a spin-off is essentially the opposite of a merger. In computing, a spin-off from a software project is often called a fork.

A spinoff-product, is a product deriving elements of design , branding or function from an existing product, but which is itself a new distinct product.

Obviously you are all the reason ACA is such a GREAT company. All of the make-believe agent/experts are busy talking about that which they know nothing :goofy:

Last edited:

NAA spinoff with a bunch of wannabe's

You are so wrong about ACA, but that, of course, is your privilege. But how in the world can you call it an NAA spinoff with a bunch of wunnabees? The trio who started NAA (Clarkson, Albright & Hudgins) in, I believe, 2002, all came FROM ACA, which began operations in Jan 1995. A little tough for ACA to be spinoff of NAA. As for the wunnabee comment, you obviously haven't got a clue about what you are saying. Anyone who would take your advice is certainly in for a great disappointment.

I'm new to insurance sales and have come across a company called American Classic Agency. It kind of looks like a pyramid scheme type company, but I can't tell for sure. I don't know if it is typical of the structure in insurance sales or not. The guy I met with is doing really well and has been in the business about 2 1/2 years after early retirement form a non-sales type of career. They seem to have good training, some of it over the internet, other in person making calls with the manager who brings you in. I would appreciate feedback from anyone who knows anything about this outfit. They sell mortgage protection insurance, life, health, medicare supplement, annuities, etc. Help, anyone???

Thanks.

Johnny

johnny,

I have been with ACA for over 5 years and am one of their top producers. ACA is a great company for someone who is self motivated. Their structure is fair and they generally don't overcommitt. The carriers are very solid. Most importantly, everyone I have dealt with seems to have a high degree of integrity.

After being involved with other IMA's they are definately a cut above.

Pat Goss ([email protected])
After reading the thread, I have more to contribute.

My first job was with NAA then moved to ACA,

Was a top 20 producer with NAA right off the bat.

My experience was not good, the management is in it for themselves at the agents expense. My income increased 50
% upon making the change.. would suggest anyone aviod naa....

ps, I know the story on the split from both sides but wont go into details here... but basically a bunch of agents split from aca and formed naa....

all you have to do to compare is ask how long you been at naa? you will find few stay more that a few months...

hope this is helpful

anglerdude

Last edited:
Back