Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

Good God, I received a recruiting email from them over the weekend. That is a major source of income for them, finding eager agents who believe their BS and buy their crap.

Literally must buy their crap.

Good God, I received a recruiting email from them over the weekend. That is a major source of income for them, finding eager agents who believe their BS and buy their crap.

Literally must buy their crap.

So I take it that at one time you were an eager agent who believed their BS and bought their crap?:err:

So I take it that at one time you were an eager agent who believed their BS and bought their crap?:err:

Yes. I had shirts, dress and casual, 3 blazers, a jacket and an umbrella- all purchased at inflated prices through my "bond" at the company store.

I made money for Amerilife, still am, no negative bond here, and "they" still treated me like d*rt because "they" do not like people with testicular fortitude.

I will continue my Catcher in the Rye duties here as long as needed.

I'll bet those were some natty threads! Did you need 'em for the bowling team?

"Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man."
-- ZZ Top

LOL

They look especially good on the homeless folks I gave them to now that you mention it! They especially appreciated the Amerilife golf umbrella.;)

----------

Found this interesting:

If these guys made a fraction of what they say they make, then why don't they seek dental care?

AmeriLife & Health Services, LLC > Testimonials

Where are they now????

Agree...and don't forget the 25% taken off the top of commissions for Bond Report..overcharges for E&O insurance, and if you sell an annuity and expect your fat commission..it will be doled out via 12-pay for new agents starting last year.....and even if you leave them with a negative bond account...seems you will get a 1099 for a year you did not work for them..and then your CPA has fun. They count on you not staying and work every advantage for the house.....I watched 32 agents come and go in 8 months and those are the ones I remember......:nah:

I think all of these reviews are bs... I have been with amerilife for 4 months and have tripled my pay and learned the insurance business from great individuals. Amerilife gives the agent the freedom of working with many companies not limiting the agent to one company. I have won bonuses and even about to go on an all exclusive trip. This job is for people who work so if your lazy, not good with people, or a whiner about everything this job isnt for you. Plus the bond is made to protect the agents. Chargebacks are crappy and if you get one you know what i mean, with amerilife the bond protects you plus when you go over so much you get that money back and your able to use that money for events and stuff from the amerilife store. The people on here are complaining about stuff because they couldnt handle it or do it well. This was just one but i think these bad comments are just people complaining for there own sake not amerilife's.

I think all of these reviews are bs... I have been with amerilife for 4 months and have tripled my pay and learned the insurance business from great individuals. Amerilife gives the agent the freedom of working with many companies not limiting the agent to one company. I have won bonuses and even about to go on an all exclusive trip. This job is for people who work so if your lazy, not good with people, or a whiner about everything this job isnt for you. Plus the bond is made to protect the agents. Chargebacks are crappy and if you get one you know what i mean, with amerilife the bond protects you plus when you go over so much you get that money back and your able to use that money for events and stuff from the amerilife store. The people on here are complaining about stuff because they couldnt handle it or do it well. This was just one but i think these bad comments are just people complaining for there own sake not amerilife's.

You are so cute! Pass me some of that koolaid, you have me convinced. No, really.

Thanks for the bump and welcome to the forum!

Hope you and your honey have a ball on that all exclusive trip.;)

He's only been a licensed agent since January. I'd challenge you to revisit this post in a Year Mr. Quigg. I truly hope you find success. I once did as well, but as soon as you are no longer valuable to them, it's off with your head. The Insurance industry as a whole is a great one, I have been successful after Amerilies beyond my wildest dreams. They are hurting for good people now as they have cut ties with some of their great agents. So please be careful and keep both eyes open, this many people are not wrong.

Latest posts

Back