Appt. Setting While Door Knocking

"Mrs. Jones, does he do that all them time?" Do what? "Set appointments and break them?" Not sure. "You dont know?" No. "How come, you are married to him right?" Yes. "OK, Im out, dont have time for losers, bye". Bye.

I found a really good meditation class in S Carolina. We're hitting it on our Dec trip and going to fix yer "patience" issue... By the time we're done, you'll be closing all the 1 Leggers!:yes:

I found a really good meditation class in S Carolina. We're hitting it on our Dec trip and going to fix yer "patience" issue... By the time we're done, you'll be closing all the 1 Leggers!:yes:

1 leggers are agent killers, they help thin the heard so as a term of endearment I don't throw trash in their yard. :)

"Mrs. Jones, does he do that all them time?" Do what? "Set appointments and break them?" Not sure. "You dont know?" No. "How come, you are married to him right?" Yes. "OK, Im out, dont have time for losers, bye". Bye.

Haha, that is classic, but I was talking about door knocking leads with no appt.

Back