Door knocking

Yes, it is best forum. You annuity hounds need to stay clear... it's like you be Goldman Sachs honkies all up in the hood. Best be watching or you'll get rolled. :mask:

Down in the hood yesterday, tried to tell the lady what I look like when I was setting up the appointment, she said, "We don't care about all that, we're in the hood, you just get your butt down here." :laugh: She was a hilarious sit. Recently diagnosed with alzheimer's, but didn't miss a step telling me what to do and where to sit. Dud of a sale, but the entertainment was where the dime. :yes:

That's true. But you don't know about the 20 or more FEX $200K year in and year out producers that don't recruit. Just write business. And I don't think any of them spend money on hotel rooms.

FEX agents just get the best training and support. Some take advantage of that. Many don't.

Those that do, excel! We have at least 10 FEX agents that earn multiple company trips every year. At the most recent KSKJ trip there was more than 30 FEX agents there that earned the trip on their own pen.

Those are the agents you never hear about. FEX had the top agent with 4 companies last year. You don't hear about those agents. One agent I worked with at EFES for 4 years and now 10 years at FEX has never done less than $200K a year and you wouldn't know his name if I told. We have another that does over $200K with with AmAm every year, $100K with KSKJ and about $75K with Foresters. He doesn't recruit and you wouldn't know his name either. He does a lot of phone sales too.

I get it that FE is a grind to you. You are quite miserable from what I gather from your posts. Always something bad happening. The sky is always falling.

It is not a grind to me. I very much enjoy my field days. And I'm sure that all the agents I just mentioned would say the same. We stay connected on several groupme chats. Always helping each other. I never hear the whining that some do here. There's several that post here and even more that read here. If one of them wants to correct me and say they do hear whining and crying then I hope they speak up.

Jd you’d be shocked the agents I know about at fex . I have my ear to the ground . I know what’s going on . You can bad mouth me all you want . But you
Again, no BS here. We just have different goals and different mindsets. That's fine. We can both be successful in our own way.

Jd you’d be shocked the agents I know about at fex . I have my ear to the ground . I know what’s going on . You can bad mouth me all you want . But you

I wasn’t bad mouthing you. You are the one always calling it a grind and always giving sky is falling news.

And if you know about all those producers at FEX then why claim all producers quit producing and start recruiting?

You either know or you don’t. So which is it?

As for me, I’m out on the “grind” right now. Written 3 apps this morning. And it’s 11:40 am. Driven 45 miles so far. I’m a half mile from my next appointment. Gotta run!!

Great day!!

Last edited:
Jd here’s one for you . We’ve seen a few $400 k producers wether it be baseball 7, Mungia , Massey , Boman . Every single one got in recruiting . Why’s that ? 1. Because the grind wore then down . 2. After all expenses, chargebacks, hotel rooms etc they looked at their bank accounts and it wasn’t near what they expected for so tough a job .Only person that cares about gross is the overriding IMO. 1000 miles a week .Now you will see some Tele sales guys that stay in it because they never leave the house . Toughest part of this job is not the selling but the massive windshield time . It’s why many big producers burn out over time and get in recruiting.

Just making sure you didn't say that ALL producers quit producing and get into recruiting!

Just making sure you didn't say that ALL producers quit producing and get into recruiting!

No i said most producers . This is specific mostly to sales in low income ins like fe and mapd. It’s more to do with the high vol transactional type of sale . A ton of driving or door knocking involvement .

JD is about the only agent on this board that’s a heavy hitter that hasn’t stopped selling and gotten into building a team.

He knows how to pace himself so he doesn’t burn out.

Most all the guys that came through here are either out of the business or went into building an agency.

Most of the newer guys posting here now that are writing volume won’t be posting here in 3 years either.

Last edited:
JD is about the only agent on this board that’s a heavy hitter that hasn’t stopped selling and gotten into building a team.

He knows how to pace himself so he doesn’t burn out.

Most all the guys that came through here are either out of the business or went into building an agency.

Most of the newer guys posting here now that are writing volume won’t be posting here in 3 years either.

On this board? Maybe? In the real world? No!

On this board? Maybe? In the real world? No!

At FEX I agree few recruit . That’s a very very tiny part of fe . At Efes almost all top producers get into recruiting . FFL,senior select , American senior benefit , tag, naa, symmetry , LH ,SL , Nasb, 360 and 100 more recruit

Back