Door knocking

Jd here’s one for you . We’ve seen a few $400 k producers wether it be baseball 7, Mungia , Massey , Boman . Every single one got in recruiting . Why’s that ? 1. Because the grind wore then down . 2. After all expenses, chargebacks, hotel rooms etc they looked at their bank accounts and it wasn’t near what they expected for so tough a job .Only person that cares about gross is the overriding IMO. 1000 miles a week .Now you will see some Tele sales guys that stay in it because they never leave the house . Toughest part of this job is not the selling but the massive windshield time . It’s why many big producers burn out over time and get in recruiting.

That's true. But you don't know about the 20 or more FEX $200K year in and year out producers that don't recruit. Just write business. And I don't think any of them spend money on hotel rooms.

FEX agents just get the best training and support. Some take advantage of that. Many don't.

Those that do, excel! We have at least 10 FEX agents that earn multiple company trips every year. At the most recent KSKJ trip there was more than 30 FEX agents there that earned the trip on their own pen.

Those are the agents you never hear about. FEX had the top agent with 4 companies last year. You don't hear about those agents. One agent I worked with at EFES for 4 years and now 10 years at FEX has never done less than $200K a year and you wouldn't know his name if I told. We have another that does over $200K with with AmAm every year, $100K with KSKJ and about $75K with Foresters. He doesn't recruit and you wouldn't know his name either. He does a lot of phone sales too.

I get it that FE is a grind to you. You are quite miserable from what I gather from your posts. Always something bad happening. The sky is always falling.

It is not a grind to me. I very much enjoy my field days. And I'm sure that all the agents I just mentioned would say the same. We stay connected on several groupme chats. Always helping each other. I never hear the whining that some do here. There's several that post here and even more that read here. If one of them wants to correct me and say they do hear whining and crying then I hope they speak up.

C'mon man I am totally free to publicly challenge anything that anyone posts here by asking them to post proof or provide an outline of facts,evidence that substantiate beyond a reasonable doubt.

There are usually 3 responses.

1. No response
2. Spin
3.Attack

At least you get it,you've been here for a while with the facts.

Thanks

1. Every question you ever ask gets answered. Sometimes you can't understand the answer. Most times you just argue the answer.

2. I agree. You are a spinmaster.

3. Prove it. There's an archive. Where have you been attacked?

And how do you know he's on here with facts? You call everyone else a liar. Why not him? Facts are facts. It doesn't matter that you can't comprehend them. They are still facts. You are not entitled to your own facts. I believe him. I've had private conversations with him. I've seen his TIP video. I know how he works and where. I know where he lived before. I say I know because I believe him. I've never asked him questions and challenged his answers. I've never asked for his 1099. I don't need to. Real recognizes real.

You are entitled to your own opinions. Even though they change with the wind.

Last edited:
Jd here’s one for you . We’ve seen a few $400 k producers wether it be baseball 7, Mungia , Massey , Boman . Every single one got in recruiting . Why’s that ? 1. Because the grind wore then down . 2. After all expenses, chargebacks, hotel rooms etc they looked at their bank accounts and it wasn’t near what they expected for so tough a job .Only person that cares about gross is the overriding IMO. 1000 miles a week .Now you will see some Tele sales guys that stay in it because they never leave the house . Toughest part of this job is not the selling but the massive windshield time . It’s why many big producers burn out over time and get in recruiting.

As producers, those guys all travelled quite a bit, including hotels in nonresident states. Also, some of those guys ordered lots of leads. Massey was ordering 70-100 leads a week at one point.

Baseball still produces at a high level. Recruiting and producing can both be done; it doesn't have to be one or the other.

And I've never heard of Boman doing anywhere near $400k. Having seen some of his training videos, I'd be surprised if that were true.

Well, I've written 160 apps this year. Taken 3 weeks off so far. So I'm averaging a little over 10 apps a week.

Now, obviously, I was exaggerating a bit for effect when saying a trained monkey could write 3-4 apps a week. Sorry if you thought I was calling you a trained monkey. That was not my intent.

I simply wanted to convey that aiming for low hanging fruit was a low bar. And with a little effort and skill, an average agent could write more apps off 20 leads.

You’re saying you’re on track to write 480 applications for the year ?

JD wrote 340 applications last year.

I’m sure Scott at FEX is reading this thread. I’m waiting for him to come on here and post,back these statements.

Getting the popcorn ready.

You’re saying you’re on track to write 480 applications for the year ?

JD wrote 340 applications last year.

From what I understand, Jprdan White of Digital BGA has done multiple $100K months recently, and while DBGA is known as a telesales agency, much of his sales are done locally in the field.

Jordan White talks to Ken Sutton - Over 70k insurance premium in one month - YouTube

Limitations in this business really are in each our heads.

Who cares what someone else is doing. From the way you post here, one can only assume you are not happy with your own level of production. Why not focus on setting goals and how to get there than spending time trying to play "Gotcha!" on the internet.

And if you are going to play "Gotcha!" why do it with people that everyone but you know to be top producers?

EDIT: I just re-watched that interview and in it Jordan White estimates he is 70% field sales, 30% telesales. The secret of his success seems to be he purchases LOTS of leads and he maintains a very high ACTIVITY level.

Last edited:
From what I understand, Jprdan White of Digital BGA has done multiple $100K months recently, and while DBGA is known as a telesales agency, much of his sales are done locally in the field.

Jordan White talks to Ken Sutton - Over 70k insurance premium in one month - YouTube

Limitations in this business really are in each our heads.

Who cares what someone else is doing. From the way you post here, one can only assume you are not happy with your own level of production. Why not focus on setting goals and how to get there than spending time trying to play "Gotcha!" on the internet.

And if you are going to play "Gotcha!" why do it with people that everyone but you know to be top producers?

Lol !

I don’t give a rats ass what anyone does.

I work to live.

I have close friends that make tons of money in other businesses,lines of insurance.

FE is basically a nickel and dime business in the insurance industry.

I use the business to pay my lifestyle expenses and for the freedom to do what I want when I want.

I interested in my Tinder account,going fishing,travelling,stay in great shape.

I just get a kick calling out bullshit.

Attachments

• FDCC88F8-55AB-4560-8F3B-E89B8CBE1E7E.jpeg
    FDCC88F8-55AB-4560-8F3B-E89B8CBE1E7E.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2
Lol !

I work to live.

I have close friends that make tons of money in other businesses,lines of insurance.

I use the business to pay my lifestyle expenses and for the freedom to do what I want when I want.

Again, no BS here. We just have different goals and different mindsets. That's fine. We can both be successful in our own way.

Lol !

I work to live.

Hahaha. I'll say this for you Noah, you're entertaining. :laugh:

It would appear that another cup of coffee might be the solution... just saying. :yes:

Success and happiness can often be two totally different things. :)

We all go the way of our clients... in a can or in a box. :err:

If you can't enjoy the ride... your in the wrong car. :shocked:

We make our living providing a product which in no way changes the final outcome of our customer. :wideeyed:

Though loved greatly by those who care most... we are all just a 1099 on someone's desk.;)

Unless we produce... we get terminated. :mad:

Part of our job includes becoming professional crap shovelers. :twitchy:

We have amazing stories to tell... to people (even our families) who could never fully understand. :no:

...my therapist just called and said I should go get another cup of coffee. :laugh:

Back