Are printers not a thing any longer?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
I read an article recently that many households do not have a working printer any longer.

For years I assumed that many clients had a printer or multifunction to print, scan and fax. Seems now if they have one it is not plugged in or has no ink.

I recently destroyed my desktop computer after it sitting in the corner of my office for two years since our move. My Surface Pro replaced it years ago. My cell has almost replaced the Surface. My next tablet probably will.

Seems that a new agent could get along pretty well with a Cell, Headset, and a Legal pad.

FB_IMG_1729099657598.jpg

Interesting and I agree less and less folks have them.

I still have one, but rarely use it for work. E Signature has changed much of the value. But everyone once in a while it saves the day.

On the personal side, I find it indispensable.

Interesting and I agree less and less folks have them.

I still have one, but rarely use it for work. E Signature has changed much of the value. But everyone once in a while it saves the day.

On the personal side, I find it indispensable.
Same.
Periodically one of my kids will come over to print something.

I may print an annual report or a copy of an illustration to write notes on during a review.

A year ago my printer went out in the middle of printing something I needed to overnight. I shoot to Best Buy. Just a few choices.

Back